What DC Villain (or hero!) Would Make the Perfect Horror Film Star?

@Darth_Jgreen
Ra’s is such an interesting character. I would be super interested to see a horror-esque spin on Ra’s and the LP.
ANYTHING could come up out of that pit!

Pyg’s a schway choice. The movie could be called drumroll …“Pyg”.

3 Likes

@Vroom
Right! There’s just something about that “y” that makes him even creepier!

2 Likes

Cheetah is going to be in the Wonder Woman sequel, but she’d be perfect for a horror movie. She craves flesh and her transformation could be done really creepily.

2 Likes

How about Bizarro?

@nu52
Ohhh… I just got a pretty awesomely creepy visual of Cheetah done up, a la horror.
The scary scenes are at night time, someone running through the jungle, and a wild animal is after them. Then it turns out it’s actually the creepy tour guide who disappears and reappears mysteriously all the time.

Robin from #TITANS
(not dissing the show,i love it,im just sayin hes bloody in that show)

@baseballmaniac01.45870
I could see Bizarro being done in the style of the more classic horror films, like Frankenstein or The Thing!

1 Like

Cheetah’s a good suggestion. Just look at her on the cover of Justice League #13 (New 52 series). She’s fierce and ferocious!

1 Like

Luthor has Bizarro juiced up and is ready to throw the switch to awaken him. “It’s alive! Miss Tessmacher, it’s alive!”

3 Likes

@Vroom YESSS!!!

1 Like

Deadman nuff said

1 Like

Most definitely Solomon and Grande

1 Like

The Batman who laughs

2 Likes

@thatguy844.2650 Now that definitely sounds like a horror film.

Poison Ivy

1 Like

For protagonist or antagonist - either would work

1 Like

@Sushi-Volcano Agreed! I would love to see her as a horror film star!

Scarecrow. Parasite. The Batman who laughs. Grundy would make a good Jason type character. Constantine (as the hero, of course). A more low key version of the Joker as a stalker/serial killer.

1 Like

I feel like maybe Harley Quinn would work, just because of how much backstory she has. They could really play around with the story, and I’m imagining a sipeer creepy scene with her clown makeup all smeared and her slowly coming out from the shadows. I dunno why, but, when I hear Harley Quinn horror film, that’s what I think of.
Ican only imagine what they could do with that. The movies name though, I have a lot of ideas. Listed below…
Quinzel
Harlequin
She who laughs
Harley
Black and Red.
Ok, now I’m just getting myself hyped up!!! I really want a Harley Quinn movie to come about!!! She is my Fave chacter, and would be great as a villian in a horror film, because she is already a murderer, aand that clown vibe on top of it. Joker would also work, but I feel like since Harley has the more interesting backstory, it would be cooler and possibly scarrier.

1 Like