What DC Villain (or hero!) Would Make the Perfect Horror Film Star?

Constantine has none of the heart ** of a horror film star.
:roll_eyes::expressionless:

2 Likes

Vroom

Yes I’d be in, I love to write & just never do. Haha KittyKatKrawler smells a collaboration I love it.

1 Like

The Batman who laughs

3 Likes

Manbat

4 Likes

Already happened with Keanu Constantine. That movie is so iconic to me

3 Likes

The Creeper

4 Likes

Miss Martian

2 Likes

Solomon Grundy has potential.

2 Likes

Deadman

3 Likes

@JLWWSM lol With that voice, Deadman would have to be a horror comedy!

6 Likes

I remember BTAS Clayface scaring me when I was a kid. I think a “The Thing” style film based around the character could work.

4 Likes

@Truth_of_Pisces
Oh, yes!! Clayface would make a great horror film - Very reminiscent of “The Thing”.

6 Likes

I think anyone can make a horror movie set in Arkham asylum

5 Likes

@erick oh, for sure!

BTAS Clayface was scary to an extent. When I was a kid, I vividly remember the scene where Daggett’s goons took Hagen from a car and then seeing part of Matt’s body plop onto the street. I thought “Did his body just fall apart?” Also the look on his face when he fought Batman and how he transformed his hand into a mace and fingers into blades kind of shook me momentarily.

5 Likes

There are many good mentions on this thread. I keep thinking of Killer Croc in a solo story, suicide squad-esque, where he needs to hunt down clay face or other arkham villains. He has a great tragic back story and he’s scary in his own right. Send him after clay face, a former movie-star narcissist who transformed into a literal monster, and you’ve got the old, scarier versions of the monster mashups. I can also seem him going after man-bat.

2 Likes

@justafan I don’t know much about Killer Croc, but that all sounds really interesting! Now I have to go look him up!

2 Likes

Man-Bat is incredibly overdue for a movie appearance. If Stan Winston was still alive, I think he could have designed an incredible live action Man-Bat.

4 Likes

Two words:

Doctor Destiny.

4 Likes

The Corinthian would also be quite terrifying if there was ever a horror film based off The Sandman.

1 Like