What DC thing are you hypocritical about?

I’m a hypocrite every time I complain about Bendis because I still read everything he’s written in the last year except for 4 issues, and yet I wrote an essay about how over rated he is.

I mean, he writes almost every character I like

Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Naomi, and Event Leviathan. Soon adding Legion so maybe that’s a problem when that 50% of what I read in a given month but I am enjoying the series

1 Like

I hate when writers take time out to get up on their soapbox about politics, but I love Denny O’Neil’s writing even though he’s just about the soapboxiest writer out there.

1 Like

I don’t know…probably the Justice League movie. I’ve watched it at least half a dozen times and I genuinely like it, but I hardly ever mention its flaws…Steppenwolf’s CGI face…Cavill’s mustache…“itchy”…“thirsty”…Superman being dead most of the movie.

1 Like

Denny is a product of his time and if comics truly represent and are guided by the pop culture. There was no way to separate politics from pop culture at that time.

Batman over saturation. I think they should give others more time to shine but I can’t help it when batman is on. He’s batman

1 Like

Yeah I’m hypocritical about Batman oversaturation myself. It annoys me to no end but bats is my 2nd favorite after Supes so I still read and watch Batman stuff lol

1 Like

Jim Lee’s art. I recognize the talent, I just don’t like the aesthetic. He drew my DCU avatar, though.

I feel like marvel fans are the same way with spider-man

It’s a blessing and a curse

@Batwing That is worth a chuckle!

1 Like