What DC shows do you want to see appear on DC Universe?

I can’t seem to find Batman 66. Can’t find anything cuz it’s set up like netflix. I hate it.

We want everything.even the 1940s Batman and superman serials. Captain marvel serial. Shazam 74. Every cartoon. Shazam power hour. Superman 97? Batman adventures. 60s justice league, aquaman, green lantern, teen titans, all of them! George Reeves superman! Green hornet. Plastic man. Being able to tell you what I want is the best thing about dc universe right now. Cuz it kinda sucks. Wish I hadn’t jumped the gun but I was bored.

4 Likes

Hello im ultra dc fan . Dc is my passion and finding rare shows and movies is my game. Is anyone looking for anything let me know. And i will help u find it

Smallville

1 Like

A capt.carrot and the amazing zoo crew animated series!

1 Like

I would like to see the Aquaman pilot. It never went to series but you can buy it on iTunes. It would be cool to have here.

2 Likes

It would be cool if they created a jason todd/red hood show…be ton of action…just my opinion

How about Adam West Batman series?

Smallville?

5 Likes

The Robins and rightwing

1 Like

I wanna see a Red Hood and The Outlaws show with Starfire and Arsenal.

I would like to see a Green Lantern show that revolved around Jessica Cruz and Simon baz while still exploring the lantern lore.

Also a Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) show to shed light on him and some underrated characters that can pop up.

1 Like

How about the Batman cartoon or small vill

Smallvile and swamp thing
Plus anything with nightwing or supergirl

2 Likes

It would be nice to include Justice League Action. As for a new live-action show, Booster Gold would be fun and would allow for a lot of creative freedom. Also wouldn’t mind a live-action JLD.

Metropolis

That Justice League pilot from the 90s should be here, as well as the Wonder Woman pilot from the 2000s

2 Likes

Swamp Thing

Smallville, Krypto, The Batman, I know I’m missing something.

It’s called DC Universe for a reason, I was expecting to see it all. Every obscure pilot, cartoon, serial. I’d be happy to make you a list.

1 Like

Beware the batman