What DC Original Series Do You Want Next?

Plastic Man. That could be DC’s answer to Deadpool especially considering the extreme, R-rated angle the original content shows seem to be leaning towards.

2 Likes

Plastic Man and Batman Beyond

1 Like

Bring back Constantine for new seasons possibly through swamp thing.

2 Likes

i feel like since they have jason todd for sure in there series they could do a red hood series hell they could do a red hood and thr outlaws just bring arsenal from the cw over (yes connect the dcu world and the arrowversr)

2 Likes

Justice League Dark. Animated or live action

4 Likes

Hmmm… Catwoman could be interesting. I’d love to see a Lobo show, I think that would need to be animated. Pretty much anything from Vertigo. A Watchmen prequel series would be neat. DC has a massive wealth of Elseworld tales along with the multiverse, and I think a series that focused on one of these could be great… Maybe even a series about good Lex Luthor and his fight against the Syndicate? There’s so many ways to think it go, and that makes this whole DC Universe thing really exciting.

More constantine!!!

3 Likes

The Question would make an excellent live action series.

1 Like

A space bounty show starring Lobo would be pretty great. He could run into other characters who are primarily in space like the different colored lanterns and jump get ridiculous contracts to take down Robin for some reason.

I’d like to see a Red Hood Series from the lost days in the comics and on from there.

Justice League of America series, blue beetle series, red hood series, live action legion of superoes series, and batman beyond animated series

1 Like

Manhunter, based on the Kate Spencer version. Lends itself well to case-of-the-week stories, could cross over with Titans or Batgirl (or just use their villains), and the special effects budget wouldn’t have to be insane. I always thought Manhunter would’ve been a better super hero identity for Laurel on Arrow (where Kate Spencer appeared in a handful of episodes in her civilian identity), but that ship has sailed so why not do it here?

Also, The Power Company would be a lot of fun.

Blue and Gold - animated is fine. And I want a live action retro-futuristic Legion of Super-heroes. I want the a 1950’s/1960’s version of the future - kind of like a space Mickey Mouse Club.

1 Like

Also an All star Squadron, a super powered live action war movie. With it splitting focus between the homefront and the actual war.

1 Like

Static would be awesome to see on teen titans

Legion of Super-Heroes. Maybe do an anthology series hosted by Cain and/or Abel (House of Mystery/Secrets). Kamandi. Jonah Hex. Don’t laugh at me for suggesting this, but…Captain Carrot And His Amazing Zoo Crew. Also think All Star Squadron would be a good choice, not sure how much those period shows would cost. Infinity Inc. is another, maybe have it set in the same universe as the Star Girl series that they’re working on, ties to the JSA, and all.

1 Like

Captain Carrot would be great. I would like to see them do a shotgun approach and have a bunch of different creators do limited runs of shorts like they did with the DC Nation shorts. And Captain Carrot is just the kind of character to fit in with that approach.

1 Like

I’d love to see The Question as a series

Question, Deadman, NEwGods

2 Likes