What DC Name Would You Name Your Child?

Welcome to the DCU @ratrod33543.96088! :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes Welcome to the community @ratrod33543.96088

3 Likes
  • shrugs *

Dick?

My son is a year old. I can’t really imagine him with a different name.

Billy? (Batson)

[ x ]

4 Likes

Clearly it’s Kara right?:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Would you name a son Gordon?

4 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

I think that’s a great name for a kiddo @ralphsix. :+1:

4 Likes

If it’s a good enough name for the Freeman, it’s good enough for me!

3 Likes

Agreed @Jay_Kay. :smiley:

2 Likes

Actually, I was thinking of this Freeman. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

I would name my daughter, Barbara Gordon after Batgirl, Raven, Starfire, Selina Kyle after Catwoman, Zatanna, Diana Prince after Wonder Woman, Barbara Minerva after Cheetah, Poison Ivy, or even Harley Quinn.
I would also name my son, Dick Grayson after my favorite Robin, Victor Stone aka Cyborg, Garfield Logan aka Beast Boy, Aqualad, Clark Kent aka Superman, and Bruce Wayne aka Batman, just like when Harley Quinn named her hyena, Bruce in one of my favorite DC movies, Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).

5 Likes

I plan on naming my daughter (if I even become a parent) Kara

5 Likes

And if it’s a boy Then his name would be David Since that’s Solid snake’s real name and he is one of the best video game characters ever

( but that’s not dc so)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing a few more Kilowog’s running around schools these days…

10 Likes

@JM.38816 that would be hilarious and awesome at the same time; I’m surprised I haven’t seen anything Hal running around.

4 Likes

Oliver. But I’ve always loved that name; it’s just a coincidence that it’s shared with a character. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My dads name was Bruce, so I would go with that.

3 Likes

Well my sub is now named Jason, after me ofc

4 Likes

Now I would have to say Red Hood is the coolest character that DC has came up with in the last 15 years

3 Likes