What DC Name Would You Name Your Child?

Ok so you have the choice to name your child but it has to be the name of a DC Comics character what would it be? Also, have you named your child after a DC character what was it and does your child know how you picked the name? I would probably name another son Wally or Bart those would be the names for a son. Now a daughter hands down Lois or Iris. Let me know your children Superhero names . Also, if you’re named after a DC Character please chime and let us know your first hand experience.

8 Likes

Kind of a different situation but my name is really hard to pronounce, so I’ve been going by a name I chose instead : Raven

Most people think I named myself after the show that’s so raven and I get the theme song sung at me all the time haha

I chose it because I loved the teen titans tv show as a kid, and now thanks to teen titans go!, kids know about Raven again!

9 Likes

I have every intention to name my child Jay when the time comes, after Jay Garrick and my grandpa. That or Eobard.

6 Likes

Gar since my last name starts with a G it’ll go along with comic book characters alliteration in their names.

6 Likes

For a kid I really like Jason (Todd) or Stephanie (Brown) because my 2 biggest criteria are that it can be given a nickname easily and is french/english bilingual

7 Likes

Ok I’m going to share a little bit and show my age most definitely. When my ex-wife told me she was pregnant with our first child I told her it was a boy and his name is going to be Logan turns out she was pregnant with our son his name is Logan. So, if I was to have another son which is highly unlikely I would named him Conner (Superboy)!

4 Likes

If I had a son, I would name him Grayson (that’s true outside the purposes of this question, even…that is what we would name a son. If I had to pick a DC name for a daughter, I would go with Robin.

4 Likes

@ralphsix my Nephew name is Grayson

5 Likes
  1. Cool!
  2. I promise he’s not my son!!! :slightly_smiling_face:
6 Likes

I believe you

5 Likes

Hmmm​:thinking:… I’m not sure. For a son maybe Bruce as a Bat fan. Or Slade with some alliteration. Possibly Jason. Not really sure.
For a Daughter M’ gann or Cassandra. Maybe Rose. Or maybe Dolphin (but probably a middle name).

4 Likes

WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY ROSE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD I SWEAR BY IT. Middle name or no. Personally i would argue Connor works on two levels Connor (Kent) and Connor (lance-queen)

Though i will say IF we do have a son i might go to bat for Ollie and for a girl gotta fight for Kara

6 Likes

Diana for a girl (after Wonder Woman), Daniel for a boy (after Sandman).

7 Likes

You don’t meet too many Diana’s nowadays…I like that one.

6 Likes

I have a sister named Diana, I love that name!

6 Likes

Tim Drake

4 Likes

I don’t have kids yet but if I had a boy I’d probably name him Jason and if I had a girl I’d probably name her Robin or Stephanie.

I will also say that for the longest time I was sure that I would name my future daughter Kole.

5 Likes

Named my son Bruce.

4 Likes

Since my dad and myself have names that start with a J, I think Jason would be a good one for a boy. For a girl, I don’t know why, but I’ve always liked the name of Selina.

6 Likes

I mean, c’mon- y’all pretty much know who I’d name my daughter after, right? :smile: :bat:

7 Likes