What DC Museum/Base would you like real?

Batcave/Wayne Manor

2 Likes

The Flash Museum.

3 Likes

The Flash museum would be amazing!

3 Likes

The bat cave no doubt

1 Like

Flash Museum

1 Like

Bat cave

1 Like

Flash museum

1 Like

Personally I’d want a proper Hall of Justice. The one in Six Flags is cool, but I want like an actual fake museum filled with stuff from the comics. Imagine walking through and seeing a bunch of old front page newspapers framed with the Justice Society on them. Seeing Jay Garrick’s Helmet under a glass box or sandman’s mask along with other fallen or retired heroes. Going past old mother boxes. Seeing A taking Jarro in his jar. Maybe even a multiverse planetarium. Just something to take a trip into and truly feel apart of the DC universe, like it’s a real place.

1 Like

I am unfamiliar with your museum bases. But that is a verry cool idea. I would love to tour all of them. Like a natural history museum when you leave the dinosaurs and enter early man. Except leave the bat cave and enter star labs or arkham asylum then into the space station were the justice league base from the cartoon. A tour of DC bases that would be the coolest thing ever. Back to your question I guess I would choose the one from watchmen. My knowledge of pretty much anything DC is very limited. But cool idea I would pay to go see that.

1 Like

Oa would be pretty sweet

1 Like

Actually I would like to see Guy Gardner’s Warriors bar. A museum and homage to the Green Lantern Corps does this bar make…

1 Like

I would physically cry if I was able to go to the Batcave. Batman has been my favorite superhero as long as I can remember and just being in the Batcave and looking around all the things would be such a fantastic experience for me

2 Likes

Fortress of Solitude, The Hall of Justice, The Hall of Doom and The Bat Cave

1 Like

The Batcave. I know that there are bigger and better places, but to see the place where one man bases his entire crime fighting life would be awesome.

1 Like

Hall of justice

1 Like

Titans Tower. The Batcave. Flash Museum. Hall of Justice. Fortress of Solitude. JLA Satellite. The Legion of Doom. Why choose, when you can have it all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fortress of Solitude. It has an intergalactic zoo!

1 Like

Planet Krypton. It was the Hard Rock Cafe/Planet Hollywood of the DC Universe. In addition to being a cool restaurant, It also had all sorts of Props and displays honoring the many heroes of the DC Universe.

2 Likes

Man, I’ve always wanted to visit a Planet Krypton restaurant from Kingdom Come. Fill it with movie props, original art, and DC merchandise, have recipes inspired by the characters (Ma Kent’s Apple Pie, Alfred’s Cucumber Sandwiches), and deck the staff out in some of those wonderful costumes! I’d love it!

3 Likes

Planet Krypton! Yes! Would love that sooo much. That and Batburger. Someone at DC should really get on top of this and really revamp 6 flags. Disney did it with Pixar pier! Come on DC!

2 Likes