What DC Museum/Base would you like real?

Sort of like the Guardians of the Galaxy ride at Disneyland, what DC establishment would you like real and be able to walk around and look at the “trophies”? Flash Museum? Fortress of Solitude? Batcave? Hall of Justice?

6 Likes

Definitely Hall of Justice, Batcave & the brownstone in battery park.

2 Likes

Titans Tower

3 Likes

The Hall of Justice would be fun to tour. I’d be inclined to attend a Central Power Battery on Oa attraction. Sell plastic Lanterns for $10 and watch the kiddies recite the oath of a Green Lantern!

4 Likes

The Fortress of Solitude. I would like to check out the Interplanetary Zoo.

5 Likes

Yeah, that would be cool. Animatronic animals, a display of Kryptonian relics, etc.

4 Likes

Batman Museum and the batcave

3 Likes

Oh, I absolutely love, love, LOVE that idea @baseballmaniac01.45870 and @Vroom! I would totally visit The Fortress of Solitude on a daily basis!

4 Likes

Disney theme parks has Marvel, Six Flags theme parks has DC.

If you mean actually from the comics, I’d love a tour to the Watctower

3 Likes

Watchtower

3 Likes

I saw a reprint of an ad a long time ago where they were going to create a Superman theme park where you could go through the Fortress of Solitude, complete with the zoo. Obviously never went anywhere but it would have been way before its time.

2 Likes

I want to visit The Dreaming! (Too not-literal? Then Watchtower. It’s in outer space!)

1 Like

Hall of Justice. I honestly think nothing could make you feel like you were in the DC universe more than being at the daily planet though. Seeing the glob on top of the building

Hall of Justice. I honestly think nothing could make you feel like you were in the DC universe more than being at the daily planet though. Seeing the glob on top of the building

1 Like

Arkham Asylum would be insane. Literally!

1 Like

batcave/Wayne manor who wouldn’t want all those toys

2 Likes

Hall of Justice. It’s literally a tourist stop in the comics as well.

2 Likes

The Flash museum it would be awesome to see all the rouge exhibit and all the trophies from Flahes adventures

1 Like

Hall of Justice!
:heart_eyes:

1 Like