What DC character would you think Denzel Washington should play, if he was asked?

He is one of my favorite black actors that I have not seen in any DC or MARVEL movies!

1 Like

Green Lantern

4 Likes

Ra’s Al Ghul

2 Likes

All of them. Seriously. I’ll always pay to see Denzel.

1 Like

I know he’s not one to get all bare chested, and he lives a good monologue, but I best he’d be a great Hawkman. Seriously, I bet he could stare right through some powerful superheroes and even put Superman in his place.

2 Likes

Harvey Dent/Two Face

3 Likes

Lex Luthor

1 Like

Max Lord.

He rarely plays villains, so him sinking his teeth into an Infinite Crisis era version of Max would be great, especially in a new Superman movie.

Except for when Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman has to…well, if you’ve read Sacrifice then you know what she does. No spoilers here.

3 Likes

Martian Manhunter

Vandal Savage

Mr Freeze

Jim Gordon (a “what if” fan trailer for a Batman series from the 90’s had Bruce Willis as Batman and had Denzel as Gordon which I thought fit surprisingly well)

Shazam (the Wizard)

Highfather

Black Spider

1 Like

John Stewart

4 Likes

Mr. Terrific would be cool.

2 Likes

As a hero character, Doctor Fate.
For a villain character, Captain Cold.

3 Likes

Mister Terrific

2 Likes

Definitely Martian Manhunter.

3 Likes

Martian manhunter would be cool for him to play I would say John Stewart but I think he is too old to play him but i think he would make a great monitor if they ever did a movie version of crisis on infinite earths

2 Likes

If they were to do a Doom Patrol movie in the DCEU, I’d like to see him as Niles Caulder. He’d be a great Chief.

2 Likes

Thank you all!

1 Like

Damn Denzel in the DCEU in his prime would be sick! Especially, John Stewart.

2 Likes

I like the Ra’s Al Ghul idea.

2 Likes

@Tad

Heck yeah! He’d make a freaking awesome Mr. Terrific! I’m already imagining a The Terrifics movie… :heart_eyes:

The first one that popped into my head was Dr. Mist, but that’s because there’s a small part of me that wants a Global Guardians movie.

1 Like