What DC character would you not miss if they killed him/her off.

For me, it would be the Penguin. Never cared for that Bat villain. All other Bat villains are at least interesting. Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, The Joker, they all have some interesting shtick/power.

The Penguin? Borrrrring!!

1 Like

G’Nort from G’Newt.

2 Likes

You’ll be happy to read Red Hood’s recent stories then. I personally would love if Harley Quinn dies. I find her very overrated.

1 Like

Tempest, the former Aqualad. Never cared much for him.

1 Like

@cam.Bat, why do you want me to cry? Harley is the perfect combination of crazy and chaotic. I agree the hype after Suicide Squad was uncalled for - but I have been a fan since she first came into the Animated series and even have classic Harley on my arm (tattoo). Please don’t kill Harley!! :frowning:

4 Likes

Damien Wayne

1 Like

@Harleys Puddin - I don’t mind classic Harley, but I don’t enjoy what she’s become. It’s just my opinion, and i’m not a decision maker for DC so you’re safe. :wink:

1 Like

Stop the killing! It’s a cheap gimmick to garner extra bucks and–with few exceptions–it never sticks! So why bother?

3 Likes

Red f’ing Hood so over hyped he has 2 good story one in which hes beten to death and blown up as robin and one he comes back the villian. Then he just prods along as DC’s resident edge lord. If u like redhood good for u that u can see something in him that I cant, but whineing 24/7 isnt a good look for a charecter for me. I find most people who like him most, read comics the least. ( and know the least about him) They just think he looks cool and batman with guns, who kills is just the best thing ever. We have so many robins and bat sidekick charecters as is. Do we literaly need to keep the one fans showed up in drownes to vote to kill off around… just saying.

@TX85, I couldn’t agree more, Damian Wayne should DIE

3 Likes

Honestly, I wouldn’t kill any of them. While I understand that they are fictional characters that can be brought back, the reality is that every character has someone out there that truly loves them. Yes, even Red Hood and Damien Wayne. Oftentimes when a character is brought back it is a new version of the character, especially if it was a minor character to begin with. I also remember how I felt when I was sitting at Wonder-Con, having just found issues of a Titans series with Pantha in it, and it was joked incessantly about how funny it was how they killed her in Infinite Crisis. I was sitting there mortified as a new fan to the character. These stories can and do live on, so I don’t want anyone’s potential favorites to be killed off. I would rather they fade into obscurity, where their fans can at least imagine they are still out there having adventures that are just not being written about.

5 Likes

I would kill of Damian. I can’t stand that kid. Sure, he has his moments, but then he goes right back to being a friggin narcissist. I say this, not just as a Jason Todd and Dick Grayson fan, but as a Batman fan as well. I even like Tim, even though I find him a bit boring, but Damian is completely insufferable.

@Shark As far as Red Hood being “DC’s resident Edge lord”, I have to disagree. Again, I don’t just say that as a Jason Todd fan, but also as a Batman fan. That title is unequivocally taken by Batman. The guy has near 0 sense of humor, he’s always so dark and brooding, he runs around as a bat, beating the shit out of criminals, and his no kill rule? “We don’t cross that line”. Jason kills, yeah, but Batman crosses all sorts of lines that are worse than killing. In the instance of the villain Karma, he beat the shit out of the dude and left him to have his face chewed up by bats, ffs.

If anyone is “DC’s resident edge lord” it is Batman, no contest.

1 Like

I hate the edge lord term and nothing wrong with dark characters like that. A variety of brooding, dark, serious characters and light hearted ones is good. Why make everyone the same?

1 Like

Cold blooded psychopathic Penguin was interesting, inflicting despair at his whim.

2 Likes

Captain Stingaree

1 Like

@TX85 I totally agree. This is one of the reason’s I hate the post Flash Rebirth origin for Barry His Mom’s death and father’s imprisonment is just a variation on the tragedy that made Bruce Batman. Barry’s origin was just fine as it was. despite what Geoff Johns thinks, not every Superhero’s origin has to begin with tragedy and loss.

Honestly Damian I felt his character was unnecessary and the only thing I feel it brought to Batman was that he was a Dad now. Not much else

2 Likes

Artemis the arrow

1 Like

Gleek.

1 Like

@Vroom

OH NO!! NOT GLEEK!! :frowning: