What DC character would you like to be?

I would choose hawkman. Because not only is he a total bad ass. You would get to see the world grow and change thru your different lives as you are reincarnated. Also shyera is not too shabby…

1 Like

Jon Kent superboy

Red Robin because he’s a nerd about Batman and so I am

Green Arrow, not the TV version… his history is not always been pretty but he finds a way to be a hero in spite of his flaws. His realationship with Dinah through his early stories was inspiring.

Aquaman for sure!!!

I’d be Harley Quinn, no question. May be weird to be a guy and think that, but she’s been my favorite since the animated series and she only got better, in the comics. She’s gone from good intentions to bad mistakes, to being straight evil and attempting to now redeem herself. She has every opportunity to make a great life for herself but somehow chooses the opposite door, leading to insanity and trouble. It’s hard to explain, hut I’ve always felt a strong connection to her and I see a lot of myself in her. I have lots of favorite characters but it’s special with Harley. I can relate and resonate. I’d love to be able to embrace the crazy for a day.

1 Like

I would say batman but I’m already batman

Personally, I have to agree with brian_quinn! Harley has a special place in my heart and she is the perfect blend of fun and crazy to make your day … Unforgettable!

Darkseid

1 Like

Shazam

Shazam

Elongated or Plastic-Man. I’m kinky.

Flash. He OP

Aquaman. I scuba dive case closed

Jack Knight Starman, when reading the book there was a lot Robinson wrote into Jack which could relate to.

Ted Kord Blue Beetle, always such a favorite of mine. I always hoped for a The Brave and the Bold series starring Blue Beetle and Booster Gold.

Red Robin, I love Tim evolution since the character premiered.

Batman, all the gadgets, the cave, Wayne Manor. So cool. Batman was the first super hero I was introduced to when I was a kid.

1 Like

Darkseid :v

1 Like

Static’s the best

Batman

1 Like

Green lantern

1 Like

Such great choices everyone, I would most definitely be Isis the Egyptian Goddess. She’s very underrated to me, but a character I can relate to. :slight_smile:

2 Likes