What DC Character Do You Want A Game For???

If Rocksteady or another company could make an open world single player game like they did with the Arkham series, Which character would you want them to do the most?

3 Likes

Hero = Batman
Villain = Joker/Harley

What about you @TheKingCF, what character would you use?

1 Like

I want an Arkham game that extends to the larger Bat Family. A large story mode you start with Batman and can replay with the other characters after, but also smaller solo stories for the others.

I’d also like to see a Checkmate game that’s all FPS, stealth, and political drama.

1 Like

Jason Todd as Robin = Hero
Transition to AntiHero and then Transition to Red Hood

Kind of like an Arkham Game but has the Mechanics of a Telltale Series game.

2 Likes

I would love something with the gameplay mechanics and storytelling, but cel-shaded in a way that mirrors comic book art. Kind of like the Telltale games but with freeroam action. Also, include the Bat-family and individual story threads for them. Lots of alternate costumes for all. I’d prefer it to be it’s own universe, not Arkhamverse. More color and action, less drab and edgy.

To be clear, I want the gameplay and storytelling from the Arkham series with the visuals of the Telltale games.

Hawkman and The Atom ( ray Palmer) . will never happen but you asked.

Green Arrow.

1 Like

The entire Justice League. I loved Justice League: Heroes for orig Xbox and would love an updated, advanced game where you can choose from a large cast of Leaguers with several costume options. The way the gadget system worked on Arkham could be adapted very well to allow the use of several abilities and powers for each Hero.

I really want a Superman game set in the Arkhamverse.

3 Likes

The flash

Aquaman in Atlantis. That would be amazing

1 Like

Green lantern corps…

3 Likes

Harley Quinn game!

2 Likes

After how AMAZING Spider-Man was I’d say the world needs a Flash game based primarily on the New 52.

1 Like

Grifter or Mr. Terrific would be amazing

1 Like

The Flash​:zap::zap::zap:

3 Likes

Red hood

1 Like