What DC Character Are You This Halloween?

Captain nazi

Alan Scott Green Lantern, my son is Ch’p, friend is John Stewart, another is scarecrow yellow lantern and my wife is star sapphire

2 Likes

The Joker

Superman my daughters is supergirl and my son Batman

2 Likes

Clark Kent! I already wear the glasses, so all I need are a suit and superman shirt underneath.

My 3 year old daughter insisted on being supergirl. She is in love with all the DC characters.

1 Like

I am dressing as Negative Man from the doom patrol!!

1 Like

I went as 90’s superboy!

1 Like

My older brother’s going to be Nightwing. I’m going as Red Hood and my lil sis as Robin. We went off of my mom being Batman. It’s going to be lit.

1 Like

I was Batman Beyond! SCHWAY!!!

1 Like

Took my grandson to our church trick or treat event, probably 600 kids there. The kids were definitely a DC crowd, with lots of Wonder Woman and Supergirl costumes, only 2 or 3 costumes from that other company. My grandson went as Robin. Since I have to walk with a cane, I guess that made me old Bruce from Batman Beyond.

3 Likes

Kinda want to be Batman. Next year I’ll be Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker.

The blue beetle

2 Likes

Green arrow

Nightwing

1 Like

I wanna be Joaquins Joker

Starting to get into mask making as a hobby, and once i get my symmetry down, i really want to make a Dr Fate helmet with backlit eyes. No way I’ll get it done for this year, but maybe next year?

2 Likes

Joker. I’m a high school teacher so this year my classes are dressing up as DC characters to square off with another teacher representing the other company out in the quad area. Should been pretty fun.

4 Likes

Batman or deathstroke was gonna make the costume but it’s too late so maybe next year I’m gonna make it

I wanted to go as the flash but I’m going as Robin

2 Likes