What DC animated would you like to see?

Batman in Bethlehem for sure… In the Justice League vs. Teen Titans when Raven is healing Robin after Blue Beetle blasted him in the face, you catch a quick glimpse of Damian Batman holding guns and a trench coat with the world burning behind him… And I want the whole thing! Multiple movies if need be. Start when Dick Grayson Batman dies forward.

I’d love to see Red Robin man. Give me some prime Tim drake.

1 Like

Give me the green arrow and green lantern crossover from the 70s by Neil Adams

3 Likes

The Phantom Stranger…

2 Likes

The Longbow Hunters

2 Likes
  • Batman: long Halloween
  • Catwoman: When In Rome
  • Batgirl: Year One
4 Likes

I know you suggested no Batman, but there are still so many Batman stories I would like to see. I’d like to see No Man’s Land done as a series of hour-long episodes. There are far too many stories to tell to do it in a movie, and a TV show format would allow for most, if not all, of the stories to be told and explored even a little bit. I’ve just been dying to see The Code side arc adapted, and I think the fans would enjoy that little exploration of Harley’s freedom and self-confidence while still remaining true to her character.
The Long Halloween would also be a fantastic animated movie, as would White Knight. I’d also pay good money for anything with Cass Cain Batgirl.

1 Like

I would love to see the series where Hal Jordan fails to save Coast City and tries to rebuild it with his ring. Always loved that story really shows the humanity of Hal Jordan.

2 Likes

Robin Year One
Batgirl Year One
Bruce Wayne Murderer

2 Likes

Kingdom Come
Crisis on Infinite Earths/Infinite Crisis
Superman: Red Son
Knightfall

2 Likes

It would be long as hell but final crisis would be amazing. Also identity crisis would be pretty awesome too. How about Green Arrow quiver? I feel like there is already way too much Batman out there. We need to show people that there is a lot more than Batman Superman and wonder woman. I am glad to see an Aquaman movie though.

For me green arrow and the longbow hunters made into an animated movie would be great

2 Likes

Super sons animated TV show

2 Likes

Would love to see an animated “Wonder Woman ‘77” project with Lynda Carter.

A DC Bombshells animated series/movie would be really cool.

2 Likes

Hush

2 Likes

Y’know how they did that silver-age set animated feature called “The New Frontier”? Well, there was an Elseworlds story called “The Golden Age” that would be pretty cool to see as an animated feature. I’d love to see Planetary or The Authority as animated series as well.

1 Like

Kingdom come

2 Likes

Thumbs up for Planetary and The Authority in animation! Excellent choices!

1 Like

The Doom that Came to Gotham.

It brings so many cool elements together, Batman, Mike Mignola, H.P. Lovecraft. The artwork is awesome, and the blending of DC lore and Lovecraftian elements would be supercool to see animated.

1 Like