What DC Animated Universe Movie Would YOU Like To See Them Make NEXT?

What DC animated movie would you like to see them make NEXT? My choice?..Kingdom Come! They can make this into a two parter! This should be a no-brainer! What are YOUR thoughts DCU?

10 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about a movie. But Iā€™d love a Justice League series reboot!

8 Likes

A Hawkman animation would be great.

4 Likes

forever evil would be sick if connected to JL war and the like

4 Likes

Tbh I just want them to get out of the New 52 continuity for good.

1 Like

Red Daughter of Krypton would be an instant buy for me.

3 Likes

JL Dark nextā€¦ Zatanna and Constantineā€¦

1 Like

The Metal Men

2 Likes

How about A Crisis on Infinite Earths mini series? Or a 12 episode single season?

5 Likes

@CrimsonOwl, yeah forever evil wld be awesome. Really just about any of the new 52 JL run. would love to see pandora in one, darkside war was also epic.

Also, Iā€™m sure it would be a challenge but a Crisis on Infinite Earths would be a nice addition to there animated movie collection and I think having it be a movie could help those who havenā€™t read it or are discouraged by it.

And Death of the Family.

4 Likes

Crisis on Infinite Earths!

6 Likes

I would like to see a different DC character get a movie besides Superman and Batman. Something like Green Arrow Longbow Hunters or Sword of the Atom or even a Warlord movie, though I may be the only one that wants that one.

3 Likes

Cyborg, Deathstroke, and Deadshot

1 Like

Also a Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter or Question would be good.

3 Likes

Batman ninja 2

1 Like

Kingdom Come or Cosmic Odyssey

5 Likes

I would like to see an animated sequel to Batman Returns with Michael Keaton back as Batman!

4 Likes

Based off comics-wise. Iā€™d love to see a Blackest Night or JSA: The Golden Age movie. Agree with u on Kingdom Come, & would Say Crisis on Infinite Earths but CWs doing that one. Also, I wouldā€™ve said The long Halloween but thereā€™s already been a thread about that one & thereā€™s rumors of an animated movie possible in the works. Dark Victory would be a perfect sequel too.

1 Like

I second a Warlord movie and one for Forever Evil too. FE is the more likely candidate and would probably be released as ā€œJustice League: Forever Evilā€.

Adaptations of The Darkseid War, Godfall, Kingdom Come, and Trinity War would be nifty. I think something rooted in the John Byrne Superman era with character designs based on his artwork would be spiffy. The Supergirl Saga maybe?

3 Likes

I second a Green Arrow ā€œLongbow Huntersā€ movie. Iā€™m surprised with the success of the Arrowverse TV shows there havenā€™t been more animated movies featuring GA and Flash.

ā€œCrisis On Infinite Earthsā€ would be an ambitious project to take on. Definitely a two-parter.

I always answer these types of threads with ā€œWonder Woman ā€˜77.ā€ I loved the Batman movies they did with Adam West before his death and would really like to see them get Lynda Carter back to do a WW feature.

2 Likes