What DC Animated Show should get one more season?

Teen Titans

Beware The Batman deserves at least 3 more seasons. It was that good.

1 Like

I would vote for Green Lantern (The Animated Series). Based on the three episodes I’ve here on this channel (for thr first time), it seems to be a good series.

3 Likes

Green Lantern (The Animated Series)

71OffKyzkyL.RI_SX380.jpg

6 Likes

I think Batman the brave and the bold

1 Like

T. E. E. N. T. I. T. A. N. S. TEEN TITANS LET’S GO!
(Bonus points for those who read that in the voice of the theme song.)
But yes. And fucking bring back Terra. Like, wtf. We know she knows she’s a great hero and should be on the team.

1 Like

Green Lantern Animated Series deserves some closure for Razer and Aya, Fantastic series!

4 Likes

Teen Titans should get a season 5 and Green Lantern and Beware of the Batman should get a season 2

2 Likes

Green Lantern Animated Series needs new season and/or exclusive comic book. We need Blue Lantern Razer and return of Aya.

Justice League Action needs a new season and/or comic book as well. It was a great show for all ages, had a talented voice cast, and gave a fan nod to Aya in one episode (perhaps JLA and GLAS are the same universe).

Justice League / Unlimited: reunion movie every year or so, while the voice cast is willing and able to jump on board.

2 Likes

Teen titans! Ending was not an ending!

3 Likes

teen titans and a jlu season with the anti monitor

2 Likes

Definitely Green Lantern Animated series

6 Likes

teen titans and young justice should get a season 5

1 Like

Green Lantern series

5 Likes

Static can for sure make a comeback ! Especially in todays climate. Do some good seeing a young black superhero with dreds

3 Likes

GL and teen titans.

4 Likes

Green Lantern!

5 Likes

Green Lantern and Batman Beyond! Justice League almost did have an animated movie but that became Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. It was originally supposed to bridge JL and JLU.

2 Likes

Beware the Batman and GLTAS,

1 Like

Brave and the Bold, Green Lantern, Justice league Unlimited. Take my :moneybag:

1 Like