What DC Animated Show should get one more season?

I got to thinking there were so many DC Animated shows that never felt like they got a proper ending. Batman Beyond felt like it had another season left but that was put on hold for Justice League. Static Shock just sort of ended and Justice League could have totally got an animated movie. Then Beware the Batman kind of stopped. Green Lantern also just kinda stopped and that show was just getting good.

So I wanted to check with the community what show do you think should get one more season or at the very least an Animated feature?

DCAU.jpg

6 Likes

Offhand…I guess Green Lantern: The Animated Series. The whole show was great but when Aya went ape**** with the Anti-Monitor’s powers and the love story with Razer intensified, that was good TV.

The possibilities of what could have happened in other seasons are intrguing. The Sinestro Corps War could take up a whole season, there’d be room for War of the Green Lanterns, the New 52 stuff (Relic deserves to be seen in animation and live action at some point), Rebirth, etc.

So yeah, GL gets my vote.

8 Likes

I’ll second that. I wouldn’t mind seeing another season of Legion of SuperHeroes too. The whole Ferro Lad arc was really, really good.

2 Likes

I totally second the Legion of Superheros deff need one more season with Supergirl in it at least.

2 Likes

What about a Supergirl and the Legion of Super Heroes show? Given her popularity from the CW show and the rumored new live action movie she stands a good chance at anchoring an animated show.

2 Likes

Justice League Unlimited

2 Likes

Young Justice.

Oh, I know it’s getting a third season. And hopefully more after that.

I just mean that when they do eventually decide to cancel it again, they give it yet one more season.

I love it that much.

3 Likes

Both Justice Leagues & The Batman. Detective Ellen Yindel just disappeared in that show with 0 explanation. I’ll plug it every chance I get, it was a great animated series. Adam West as mayor, my favorite animated Catwoman depiction voiced by Gina Gershon. Great show, nominated for tons of daytime emmys winner of 6. Plus Barbara Gordon is so funny in that toon, Batgirl year one tones of forcing her way into the bat family then earning it.

2 Likes

Green Lantern: re Annimated Series.

2 Likes

you don’t need more seasons. We don’t need another Spongebob incident.

GLTAS

3 Likes

I didnt think of it until @djd187 brought it up but I agree, the Batman was really good and I would like a 6th season. Maybe even another movie like “The Batman meets Dracula”. I’ll never forget vampire Joker scurrying across the floor dragging his tongue along all that spilled blood!

1 Like

The Batman vs Dracula is underrated. It has Peter “Where’s the money Lebowski?!” Stormare as Dracula! Fun movie.

1 Like

Teen Titans #SaveSeasonSix

2 Likes

Batman beyond or green lantern animated series

2 Likes

Legion of Super Heroes with Green Lantern being a close second.

3 Likes

Batman Beyond. Easily top 3 of my all time favorite superhero animated tv shows.

Definitely Green Lantern the Animated Series. I liked Batman Beyond, but the quality started to dip in season two after the network started making too many demands and it started to focus on High School drama instead if crime fighting. Some of the season two and three episodes ranged from mediocre to just plain bad. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn’t bring it back unless it returned to the tone of the first season. Besides, the Justice League episode Epilogue was a good enough end of the series for me.
Green Lantern on the other hand had so much room to grow and many more cosmic threats to introduce. It definitely deserves at least one more season.

1 Like

Justice League Unlimited or Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes as suggested above.

Superman the Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Justice League unlimited, and green Lantern the Animated Series (I think that Green Lantern the Animated Series should get more than just one more season.)