What current DC toys do you collect?

There are plenty of cool DC toys out there to collect! Personally, I’ve been collecting the Batman Missions figures that Mattel is putting out. There’s something really fun and kind of retro about this set. The villains for the set ROCK. I’ve also be collecting the Shazam movie figures also by Mattel. The basic figures are really nice for the $10 price tag ! So far I’ve grabbed Freddy and Eugene for the basic figures as well as the $20 Multiverse Shazam. The Multiverse one has AWESOME articulation. Going to try to add Multiverse Dr. Sivanna to the collection soon as well as Mary from the basic set. Anybody else collecting cool DC stuff???

2 Likes

The only current figures I collect are the Batman Animated 6". Still collect Batman and DC Legos as well.

2 Likes

@jvfann nice! I’ve been looking into grabbing some of those BTAS figures. They look super cool!! Like high quality versions of the 90’s ones.

1 Like

-Batman Missions
-DC Collectibles (random figures for the most part)
-DC Multiverse
-random stuff (including the basic Shazam! line which is quite nice)

1 Like

My collection focuses not on one line, but on the DC Trinity. Action figures of the big 3 from several brands. DC Collectibles, Mezco, Mattel, Sideshow, Neca…all is fair game. I’ve tried to keep it diverse by having different versions of each of them represented in my collection. Then there’s my small but growing statue collection that only focuses on The Man of Steel himself. Statues are a bit trickier due to cost and space, so had to keep it limited. Fun times!

1 Like

My collection (so far) is A DC Gallery statue of Joker (full body of Joker standing on a platform of skulls) and Joker and Harley Quinn Pop! figurines am looking into getting a Harley for My Gallery Joker (will get a pic of them to show them on here later waiting on my new Smart phone lol)

@draechan, the Diamond Select DC Gallery pvc statues? I really like that line. Feel like it’s the best bang for your buck in terms of quality vs cost. Looking forward to the pictures!

I collect DC Lego sets, but comes more from my Lego fandom than my DC fandom

So far I have a set of
Teen Titans
Justice League Dark
Green Arrow Family
Birds of Prey
Gotham city sirens
Working on certain Batfamily members

At the moment, I’ve been collecting the DC Multiverse figures. I primarily focus on the Superman family, but I have figures from other characters I love. Last weekend, I added DC Multiverse Kingdom Come Superman and Green Lantern Kyle Rayner to my collection.

2 Likes

Superman and oh course ambush bug

1 Like

Vinimates of DC characters

Anything with the Creeper,B’wana Beast and Adam Strange