What Comics/Movies/TV Shows do you think should be added to DC Universe?

All the CW shows like flash, arrow, legends, Supergirl, and Smallville

2 Likes

Pretty much anything else that’s DC related. Like the many animated movies or the live action movies such as Tim Burton or Nolan.

Anything Adam West related

2 Likes

The Batman. Adam West was the mayor.

I just want an Xbox app so I can view the available stuff easily. And then…the entire Kevin Smith, Phil Hester, Winnick, etc. run of Green Arrow.

2 Likes

I am with Resbird. I want an X-Box app so I can watch Titans and Wonder Woman, and all else, on my large screen TV.

I would also like to see the Swamp Thing movies and old TV series on DC Universe. I know a new Swamp Thing series coming to this app, but I would still like to see the old campy stuff too

1 Like

Sorry, Redbird. I didn’t mean to screw up your name.

They should add more of the rebirth/more recent comics, cause I need to catch up on a few lol

1 Like

Add all comics. For $10 a month Marvel offers nearly every comic they have made. For the price we are paying here there’s no reason we shouldn’t have the same access. It will draw more customers and create new fans by adding this feature.

Just playing devils advocate you say “for the price we are paying” Marvel’s is closer to 15 I believe (don’t have it might be wrong but think it is more then 10). We pay less then that (less then the price of even 1 trade) and get movies, TV shows, original content and a forum. At the very least I think they would need to up the monthly price, and let’s not pretend then plenty of people wouldn’t complain about that.

Although I don’t see how even at Marvel’s price that doesn’t hurt with sales on trades and even digital comics. Apparently it doesn’t though so I don’t get it, although I guesss just because Marvel’s is still up doesn’t mean it hasn’t hurt trades, Marvel may just feel with printed media seeming to be very slowly phased out it’s worth the invetment in the long run.

2 Likes