What Comics/Movies/TV Shows do you think should be added to DC Universe?

What Do you think should be added to DC universe. I think they should add more spoiler comics, they have two but she seems interesting and I want more from her.

1 Like

All the WW2 comics…Like Rex The Wonder Dog

They should add Batman: The Long Halloween.

Is it just me or did they remove Nolan’s dark knight trilogy from here, I want it back

3 Likes

Batman: The Long Halloween was on here during the Halloween season and then got removed

1 Like

I think they should have a Batman show set in the Titansverse. The first season could be Dick’s years with Batman as Robin and end with Dick leaving Batman for Detroit. The second season could have Batman meeting Jason Todd and making him Robin and end with a small adaptation of A Death in the Family.

1 Like

Crisis, infinite crisis, and Justice. Arrowverse shows, Superman Returns.

2 Likes

Anything dc related!!

2 Likes

Green Lantern Animated series, smallville and dark knight

2 Likes

Smallville, the 60’s Batman Series, and all of the comics between Crisis on Infinite Earths and Flashpoint.

3 Likes

Atom, green arrow, and lanturn corp

1 Like

Smallville and they should remastered someone of the animated tv shows

2 Likes

I think a Hawk and Dove show, which would serve as a Titans spin off, using the actors who played them on the Titans episode

1 Like

Hawk and dove. Great on small doses whole lot of pych meds in his future. Their mission was put out there. Gunrunners aren’t Titan style, even after Robin’s upcoming costume change.Guest stars and training days for these two.

1 Like

Smallville was about cute and guest stars. Most these days are aesthetics. Good costumes and eye candy. Sign of the times.

how about all of the WB owned batman movies? like the michael keaton batman or christian bale batman, I know they are partially owned by other movie studios but WB still owns the rights and leases them to other streaming sites like Hulu and netflix.

1 Like

Teen titans: The Judas Contract

2 Likes

Superman unbound.
Batman monster

1 Like

The Batman with Adam west voicing the mayor

1 Like

Everything…Smallville, Green Lantern the animated series, CW DC shows, 60’s Aquaman and Plastic Man cartoons, The Batman, Beware the Batman, Superman Returns, The Dark Knight Rises, Gotham, The Losers, Red 1 & 2 and the DCEU movies.

1 Like