What comic can u not wait to read?

What comic (maxi, mini, ongoing series etc) can u not wait to read?
Mine is hands down Female Furies.

1 Like

Tom King’s Adam Strange.

2 Likes

My top 3 right now are Lois Lane, The Question: The Deaths of Vic Sage, and Hawkman.

3 Likes

I really liked female furries myself. Rn I’d say harleen, curse the white knight, shaman, flash forward and last knight on earth

2 Likes

I need to get to white knight too. Bought a joker statue from it & haven’t read it yet.

2 Likes

It’s epic lol. The sequel is just as good imo. And im jelly about that statue lol

1 Like

$25 when I bought it. Black Friday on Amazon. Had to have it.

3 Likes

Justice League Odyssey ihas gone from a terrible book wasting terrific characters in incomprehensible plots involing them being gods on planets they had never visited.

Then Dan Abnett took over with issue 6.

Jessica Cruz is now the star she was always meant to be.

And what a crew she has.

Dex Star Red Lantern
Blackfire who is Starfire’s sister.
Orion.the New God.

Wow

The good stuff id not in our library yet.

But it is coming

Well worth the wait

2 Likes

I’m waiting til they put a decent amount of those up b4 I delve into them. If I don’t, I forget what was happening & I have to reread em’. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I like to just go straight thru so I can absorb everything that’s happening.

1 Like

Harleen. I went out to 2 comic book shops this weekend trying to find this series but could only find #3. So I had to order 1 and 2 online and I will wait. This is why people switched to digital!! But I can’t read digital comics at work anymore.

2 Likes

Getting great info. I haven’t read any of these yet. I can’t afford em either. I have to hope they drop on here or that my library can get them. They have ordered ones they didn’t have for me in the past, but I try not to do that too much. The library that is.

1 Like

Odyssey and dark have been really intriguing to me. I have been reading since they debuted and really enjoy them.

On a side note im playing turok remastered rn lol. Funny coincidence I totally recommend the remasters tho. Turok 2 was one of my 5 n64 games but never played much of the first.

1 Like

I would strongly recommend both odyssey and dark. It is worth the wait I’m the same way I always do a recap before reading the next issue

2 Likes

Really cool statue! Im torn between this one and the bat who laughs lol

1 Like

I swear it’s honestly one of the best comics I’ve read in a while. I enjoy all the comics on my pull list but harleen is always one of the first along with the others I listed. It feels like a perfect adaptation for a movie imo and the art is amazing

Crazy that u said that. I had Batman who laughs in cart, then saw that Joker & b/c of price I was able to get that & this Batgirl PVC. If I would’ve got Batman who laughs I would’ve only been able to get that at the time. I definitely plan on getting it. I love every PVC I own, they do em’ right.

3 Likes

My daughter would love that! I do plan on getting a statue soon hopefully I can get both lol. I honestly loved the metal event and the bat who laughs is one my new. favorite villains!

1 Like

Can’t wait to do both. I did read the one issue of Odyssey that’s involved in the No Justice arc. Issue #1.

1 Like

Yeah, I just reread it & I love it too. That Batman who laughs statue is dope. I was deciding, then I saw the Oracle cell phone stand & I was sold on the Batgirl/ Joker combo. I definitely plan on getting that Batman who laughs eventually tho for sure.

1 Like

Also. Justice League Dark I read every time an arc is complete. I tried but I couldn’t wait for that one.

1 Like