What Color Lanterns Would Other DC Characters do best in?

We all know Bats would be an absolute beast of a Green Lantern, but I think Clark would make a super-powerful Blue Lantern. Diana, I’d say either a Green or Indigo Lantern. What do y’all think?

3 Likes

i want to see tim drake as a violet lantern and i don’t know why

3 Likes

Joker would most likely be yellow

4 Likes

Stargirl would definitely be great as the Blue Lantern, same with Superman. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Amanda Waller would probably be either a red or yellow

3 Likes

I think Star is Indigo.

5 Likes

I like the idea of Flash, specifically JLU Wally West, as an indigo lantern.

4 Likes

I like the concept that using a ring’s power is actually very difficult. I think Green Arrow and Batman have struggled to do so in some of Johns’ run.

That said, it’s fun to imagine everyone’s ring colors!

From what I recall in Blackest Night/Brightest Day, the following characters were deputies: Diana - violet, Barry - blue, Mera - red, Ray - indigo, Scarecrow - yellow, Lex - orange.

Throughout the event various characters were being ‘read’ by the rings, which was fun to see.

I think there have been elseworlds with Bruce, Dick, and Babs being green lanterns too. I’d probably lean blue for Dick, green for Babs, red for Jason, indigo for Tim, and (depending on the version) yellow for Bruce. If I’m trying to complete the spectrum with the batfam… Damian would be orange, lol.

3 Likes

Diana was actually pink

1 Like

I would think red fits him better

1 Like

Alfred would be Indigo.

All the Noonan’s guys would be Green.

Harley Quinn would be Pink.

1 Like

I already had a red, so he was the best fit for my orange. Damian could also be a good fit for red.

2 Likes

Violet lanterns often look/wear pink. She’s Carol’s deputy for the Star Sapphires. (emotional spectrum = love)

2 Likes

Totally, I was specifically thinking about The Phantom Ring, which anyone can pick up and manifests as your strongest emotional state

3 Likes