What Characters Do You Play As In Injustice 2?

I was unstoppable as Starfire (how I got a few of the trophies and a lot of hate messages) but I really liked playing Red Hood

2 Likes

I play Harley Quinn, Black Canary, poison ivy, and cat woman. My favorite dc ladies and badasses. :black_heart::heart::black_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Personally I’m a big Gotham/Bat family fan, so my main set consists of: Batman, Red Hood, Harley and Bane.

2 Likes

Black Canary, Starfire, Harley, and Red Hood in that order.

The first two I leveled up so much, and last time I played I was working on the other two.

3 Likes

Huge fan of starfire and the turtles. Alot of good move sets with them

4 Likes

Main lady is without a doubt is Black Canary, I love how fast she and I can use her canary cry from far away, and with some moved sets when an opponent wants to strike she reverse them.

Then the ninja Turles, specifically leo because i was a huge Turtle fan as a kid, Like BC Leo is fast, he can call the other turtles, and they have the best level 3 in the game.

Last are Sub zero and supergirl. Can’t really think of a reason why I like them. I just do.

2 Likes

When I used to play the game my mains were Green Arrow and Green Lantern. Also played a bit with Black Adam.

1 Like

I love this question. I use Black Canary the most, followed by Swamp Thing, and Ivy. I have come to really enjoy Green Arrow too. I’d like to play Wonder Woman but I"m just not fan of her in that universe.

2 Likes

Personally I thought Red Hood, Star Fire and TMNT alone made the additional fighters worth it. All good things lol

1 Like

The game in general is really good. Im not in to those fighting games as much as i was as a kid, but i can always go back to that and be entertained