What Characters deserve their own movie most?

Personally, I feel that blue beetle deserves his own movie a lot, wouldn’t mind booster gold getting some play in it as well

9 Likes

Cyborg, Booster Gold, Oliver Queen, and Wally West.

5 Likes

All of them.

7 Likes

Nightwing. That’s it. Its that simple WB.

12 Likes

I want a Plastic Man film that would be similar to the Mask in tone. Obviously more wackier though!

5 Likes

Not single characters, but the world is nearly 20 years overdue for movies based on Planetary and The Authority.

As for single characters, I’d vote for The Warlord. Too bad that composer Basil Poledouris can’t do the music for it, as I’m sure a score by him would’ve been magnificent.

5 Likes

If WB would consider it, PLANETARY would make a crackerjack series; anybody who hasn’t read it should give themselves the treat of reading this masterpiece. It’s a deconstruction of comic books and superheroes on the same level as WATCHMEN, except with a happier ending. An evil Four, “archaelogists of the impossible,” a big mystery, and a bigger mystery, and amazing art, a complex story, and what a series it would make.

And the AUTHORITY! DCU subscribers should acquaint themselves with Wildstorm’s best teamup.

I salute your taste, sir.

1 Like

I’m envisioning a Planetary TV series as an HBO Max original, and…yeah, that would rock. If Damon Lindelof would want to oversee it after (or even during) Watchmen, he’d get my vote.

Travis Morgan and Basil Poledouris traversing the Skartaris (Pellucidar) Hollow Earth landscape.
Awe Mind Blown

2 Likes

Zatara! Justice for the other big name to debut in Action Comics #1!

Throw in Tex Thompson, too!

4 Likes

In general the DC magic stuff needs to be used better

2 Likes

Nightwing is WAY over due for his own animated movie and series (with little to no Batman) instead of being used as a plot device for the cape and cowl.

1 Like

*The Hawks: Eternal *

1 Like

Doctor fate, although I don’t think he’s a solo movie type of character.

Deathstroke and/or nightwing and/or red hood.

Hawkman + Hawkgirl

The question (standalone)

2 Likes

I totally agree with the Planetaey and Authority ideas.

I’d like to see a movie or series with the Robins. Those 4 characters would be fun to see interacting on screen, in something a little less over the top serious than Titans.

2 Likes

JSA needs some love. Also Green Arrow would be great, Deathstroke would be epic action pack fun, Challengers of the Unknown would be interesting (don’t know these characters, but I want to get to know them), Creatures Commando would be a fun Halloween movie.

3 Likes

Would love to see a JSA movie. Sure hope Stargirl delves into that arena, too.

1 Like

Hoppy the Marvel Bunny

3 Likes

Shazam 2? Black Adam? Can we get Tawky Tawny, too?

3 Likes

It would more be focused on their early days, so before Stargirl.

2 Likes