What Character Should Have a Stand Alone Series Who Hasn't Had One? Or What Stand Alone Series Should Be Brought Back?

I know it’s just not one character but I believe there should be a daily planet book similar to Gotham Central by Ed Brubaker and let’s bring back the Robin series.

8 Likes

Seeing that she’s never starred in a book bearing only her name, I’d be interested in a Stargirl ongoing.

Should the TV show perform well, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen, especially if Geoff Johns were to write it.

13 Likes

Wildcat. The only major member of either the JSA or the JLA who’s never had their own solo series. 78 years is long enough to wait for one, wouldn’t you say?

9 Likes

Totally agree

Spoiler needs one I know she has her batgirl run but I want to see more of Stephanie as spoiler

4 Likes

Frankenstein

1 Like

Simple: BOOSTER GOLD!

11 Likes

I hate that I’ll be alone in this, but Azrael. The redemption, religious, and trauma themes could make for a mature (but not over the top) title.

8 Likes

I want a Spoiler series, mostly cuz I miss the Stephanie Brown Batgirl run, it was a lot of fun, and I just want to see Steph have her own book again.

2 Likes

I would love to read a team up book between Ravager and Jericho. Not including Slade, just them two on their own adventure. Priest set the groundwork, so I would love to see someone carry it on. They’re decent characters that between them they could carry their own book.

1 Like

i would love for booster gold to return the question or plastic man could be a good miniseries idea and a return for powergirl is always welcome for me anyway

1 Like

It would be cool to have a solo title starring one of the more off-the-wall GLs like Ch’p.

Also, I hope there’s a decent Firestorm return at some point.

4 Likes

Elongated Man needs his own series. So far as I know, he’s only had a miniseries to himself in the early 90s.

3 Likes

Not to mention every Azrael costume has been ridiculously cool.

1 Like

I’d buy a Kilowog miniseries.

3 Likes

I agree! Except one…

Have you seen the white costume with his hair exposed? Yeesh!

3 Likes

Jonah Hex and/or Booster Gold. Love both of them and would enjoy stand alone series by either one.

Dial H for Hero. The latest run has been incredible. I keep thinking about if it was an animated series and seeing how the animation would change styles just like the art does in the comic. I also think it’s a strong series with some incredible potential.

2 Likes

Featuring the evil Lutefisk!

Cassie Sandsmark or Donna Troy- neither of them have had ongoings. A team book between some of the alien lanterns- Soranik, Arisia, Kilowag, Iolande, Sodam would be fun, if unlikely. Also, to reference the above, a Stargirl or a new Azrael series could be cool.

2 Likes