What character deserves their own live action movie next?

I’d like a Catwoman movie starring Rose Byrne. Roulette will be the main antagonist.

Vic Sage’s Question

1 Like

Power Girl.

Maybe one not so angry, and maybe a little more likable, but still Power Girl.

MACJR

green arrow please

2 Likes

My top three favorite DC characters are Superman, Green Lantern (Hal), and Flash (Barry).

I hear there might be a Superman TV series coming somewhere, maybe on CW, not sure, and there is a Flash TV show already, but there is no Green Lantern TV show.

There is a Green Arrow TV show - but egads, what where they thinking when they produced that?

So I could go for a better version of Green Arrow.

An Adam Strange series could be nice, as long as that Adam Strange in no way resembles the one on SyFys Krypton, but is more like the Silver Age comic book version of Adam Strange.

I could go on and on. There are many wonderful DC characters that I would love to see in live action shows.

MACJR

1 Like

My vote still for a Batman Beyond movie. This was the year in the show that Bruce Wayne quit been Batman. What better way to start a new Batman movie franchise with a touch of the old. Just bring in Micheal Keaton as a Old Brunce Wayne who was Batman in the 80’ and 90’ (Batman and Batman Returns ) has found his self been to old to be Batman and is now looking for someone to take up the mantel as Gotham needs a Batman. That way DC can get a young actor to play Terry . You the effects of the first two movies as there’s people still fallowing the Joker ( the joker gang) , The corruption of Max Shrek in the past (Blight ) , and even throw in Shriek just for fun.

2 Likes

What @ Angry_Burt_Ward_in_Speedos said

We need a movie that introduces Black Adam (The Rock) though. I really want to see that. Out of all of the characters they could have made him be, I feel like Black Adam was a perfect choice.

I’d also like to see a DC movie starring Terry Crews. Maybe as Icon or John Stewart perhaps

1 Like

Deadman. Start introducing JLD characters in their own movies and eventually do a JLD movie. None of these movies need to be big event movies with a huge budget, in fact it would probably be better if they we’re just good, solid smaller movies.

2 Likes

@DCCOMICSINCRISIS…I hate my auto spelling with Google. Batman Beyond movie… Micheal Keaton as old Bruce Wayne touching back to the old movies…They bring in a Young up and coming actor to play Terry. Kind of like the new MIB movie where it’s different people but same universe as the old Batman movies. I would go see a Batman movie with old Bruce Wayne Micheal Keaton at least 5 times.

1 Like

Terry McGinnis, or Richard Grayson

1 Like

Jason Todd.

Lobo

I want to see a Warlord movie. The setting even allows them to say it’s a Elseworlds and latter retcon it to be a DCEU if they want.

Black canary solo film

1 Like

Flash, Constantine, Nightwing, Hal+Stewart, and a few others.

cough No comment.

1 Like

Batman cloth suit ninja skills no armor would be an awesome batman movie im tired of him having armor in every movie but he uses no armor in the comics unless needed because of a certaian villian

I STILL want Supermax with GA. Make him charming and breezy, the DCEU’s Tony Stark. Beard or NO DEAL