What character deserves their own live action movie next?

Which DC Character do you think deserves their own live action movie? Who should play them?

I think a Plastic Man movie starring Andy Samberg would be a must watch!

10 Likes

I just want my Flash movie to finally happen. I wasn’t on board at first because Gustin is a wonderful BA, but Ezra proved himself in Justice League.

8 Likes

@Tromeo I agree 100% I just hate the first Flash movie will be Flashpoint. I think it’s entirely too soon for that story arch

2 Likes

I second Flash. I’ll throw in there Nightwing, but as for who should play him…I’m not good with actor recommendations…:frowning:

2 Likes

Booster Gold/Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)

3 Likes

@Tromeo, Ezra has great potential as The Flash :+1:

2 Likes

Booster Gold

3 Likes

Booster Gold.

4 Likes

Nightwing and Joseph Gordon Levitt to play him for sure

4 Likes

The Question

3 Likes

Green Arrow. Do it before Marvel does Hawkeye.

6 Likes

My favorite, Dogwelder.

2 Likes

I would also like a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team up movie.

I would also like a Batman Beyond movie, perhaps animated in a similar form as Into the Spider Verse.

5 Likes

Lol i think i have to choose booster gold as well

2 Likes

Another nomination for Booster Gold over here, with some Ted Kord thrown in for good measure. It could be DC’s Back to the Future or a high quality Bill and Ted.

2 Likes

Jason Todd/Red Hood or Animal Man.

3 Likes

The atom

2 Likes

The Hawks haven’t been treated well on tv. I want a Hawkman/Hawkgirl movie but a little worried it would be a disaster. Played by Jenna Fischer and John Krasanski

1 Like

Honestly I think a movie about Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy exploring the world together. It would be great if the beginning scene was them breaking out of Arkham and paving their road to greatness with some mishaps on the way. Maybe like Harley losing her famous temper in a hilarious fit and getting in a fight with everyone in shop or bar. Poison Ivy helping her out and showing her there are better ways to become better. But then they give up because they realize the thrill of the crime is too great.

1 Like

Kit Harrington might be a good Nightwing. If they would make him look younger, and made him use a different voice.
Personally, I would like new Lantern movie. Hal and John all the way. I could see Chris Pine as being a good Hal Jordan.