What can we expect from DCU at Sdcc next month?

I’d really like if they drop Titans s2 and Stargirl trailers there + new shows. Here’s hoping they also announce they’re bringing back Constantine for a second season. With Swamp Thing having a show in here, it makes a lot of sense to bring it back.

4 Likes

I’d be aghast with happy if there was an announcement for Green Lantern: The Animated Series season 2.

It’s one of the few shows from the past that’s truly deserving of a continuation.

4 Likes

@Vroom Yep. Green Lantern is one of the best animated Superhero show. It deserves a second season. CN was stupid for cancelling it.

1 Like

I am hoping for anything Stargirl… if I got to wait until 2020 give me SOMETHING. Also hoping we will hear about some new shows (live action especially but animated is good too), and a Doom Patrol season 2. Any additional comic book content would be good. Although given what we have now unless Vertigo or maybe Black Label was going to be added I am not sure what it would be. Yeah, other imprints but given what we have now would not be a HUGE news. But any improvements in functionality, new features, or additional comic books… would be awesome.

2 Likes

@cbplanets I think most would love a second season of Constantine. But given it’s Arrowverse ties I assume if it ever does get another season, that will be the CW. Granted, CW shows are not automatically going to Netflix anymore so if they did make a season 2 then it could end up here after it airs on network TV. But that is a lot of ifs.

@DanTheMan1 Nbc Constantine isn’t set in the same universe as the CW one. Dcu can easily bring it back from where it left off.

@cbplanets No it is

i agree with titans season 2 and constaine season 2 i hope we get a trailer for harly quinn and hope we get a wonder woman and flash trailer/teaser it least and for thoes attending sdcc have fun and enjoy

Titans season 2 trailer, Stargirl trailer, Harley Quinn animated trailer, a new animated movie/series announcenent maybe?

Doom Patrol season 2 renewal, hopefully.

1 Like

I know this is not DCU but I hope we get a Wonder Woman 1984 trailer :grinning:

1 Like

Announce Doom Patrol Season 5!

I’d love another season of Constantine.

I would love a surprise Injustice 1&2 announcement for Switch!

2 Likes

Oh no… apparently no DC at San Diego this year… So no Wonder Woman or Birds of Prey trailers… Bummer…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cuo1n1eFmU

Sorry title reads DCU not DC.

Warner Bros won’t be presenting at Hall H this year, neither will Disney/Marvel, so no trailers etc this year. I’m going to guess Warner’s doesn’t want to talk about the new streaming service just yet, so they’re taking a pass on Hall H.