What books would you like to see added?

@Lonelylobo I’m interested in getting that book, but concerned about being able to read it. Could use it as home security.

Browsing today and was upset that I hadn’t noticed there wasn’t any Metal Men.

Jim Lee owned all Wildstorm books, including the image books. So all those books could turn up here, as long as no other image characters are present.

Marvel bought Malibu comics a long time ago. Sherlock Holmes with Interpol help couldn’t find them characters.

Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers

2 Likes

Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers

More of Superman and Action Comics
Complete runs of Vigilante, Checkmate, Will Payton Starman and Suicide Squad
More Elseworlds
More of Mark Waid’s run on The Flash
Armageddon 2001
Eclipso
Justice League Quarterly
Chronos
Chase
More annuals

1 Like

DC Universe Online tie in books. Read there were some made

2 Likes

Mother Panic!

1 Like

Armageddon 2001. I have the entire story in a longbox but I enjoy the frame-by-frame format and would like to experience it in digital. One of my favorite stories growing up (especially that Batman annual, read it a hundred times, warped my imagination).

1 Like

Every issue ever printed of…

Action Comics
Superman
Batman
Detective Comics
The Flash

The Terrifics
Smallville
Green Arrow Rebirth

Jla/Jsa Virtue and Vice
Legion Lost
The Legion (post Legion Lost)
Earth 2
Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes (Alan Davis mini)

I am ecstatic over the recent editions and I am sure there’s more good stuff to follow, but please DC don’t forget your wonderful war, western, horror and SF books from the '50s and '60s. Great stories, great artwork great comics that need to be here.

2 Likes

I’ll second everything needed for Blackest Night.

Can I just get The Batman Who Laughs added to either Dark Nights: Metal categories?

1 Like

Sgt Rock, where is all his comics?

1 Like

Blackest Night and Kingdom Come are coming this week I think.

1 Like

Gail Simone’s Atom (and everything else GS)
Ambush Buuuuuug! It hurts me to see Deadpool and Harley thriving while Bug languishes in obscurity.

Savage Hawkman. I was enjoying reading that when it was so rudely ripped from my hands when they “added” books.

Every comic they’ve ever published, and HD scans.

The Warlord. For two reasons. One, because I’ve always wanted to read that series. And two, because it has Arion backup stories that predate the regular Arion series. I’d like to read the Arion stories from the beginning.