What books would you like to see added?

I know they are adding 20’000 books but what specifically would you like to see? I’d like to see:

• The Flash vol 1 #123 (Flash of two worlds)
  • The Flash vol 1 #110 (First appearance of Wally West)
  • Death in the Family (it was here but it was removed)
  • Blackest Night
  • Batman 66

There is a bunch of stuff I’m not thinking of so what do you guys think?

7 Likes

Shazam stuff. I just saw the movie today and now I want to read his classic stories

2 Likes

Hoping for a lot if not all of the All-Star Squadron run, as well as the JLI Keith Giffen run on Justice League.
And anything Supergirl, maybe her 70’s series can come back on and I can read the last half of it.

4 Likes

Go back in the archives and bring back non-superhero books Such classics as Sgt Rock haunted tank along with their line of horror comics

1 Like

I’ll 2nd the request for All-Star Squadron. I loved that book as a kid and read the first ten issues when they were on here the first time. Would like to read the rest of the series.

Also, more “DC Comics Presents” and the “Batman Family” series from the ‘70s.

Oh and the rest of “The New Teen Titans” - the second series that started in 1984. The first twelve issues are available but that’s it.

1 Like

Beast boy, and captain atom

2 Likes

I’ve been planning to read the full original volume of Birds of Prey in order, so having that on here would be cool.

1 Like

Elvira’s House of Mystery
Tomahawk
G.I. Robot
Tales of Ghost Castle
The Witching Hour

1 Like

Bombshells and DC Super Hero Girls.

1 Like

Infinity Inc
Brave and the Bold
DC Comics Presents

1 Like

All of it.

To be more precise, the 80’s relaunch of Superman. All of the Superman Blue stuff that’s available digitally (only six books are print only ATM) will be nice too. Patience though, for it shall all be here soon.

Yes…insert Vincent Price smirk and eyebrow arch here. Soon…

1 Like

All star Batman and Robin, I stopped buying the g-dda-n Batman but I still want to finish it.

Team 7, I had stopped reading comics briefly when this was out.

As many Elseworlds as I can get.

The rest of The Authority.

Post-Alan Moore Swamp Thing.

Batman 66 and DC: First Wave.

2 Likes

@Wildstorm-Jeff

If they decide not to release the rest of Authority here you might be interested to know that DC is releasing an Authority Omnibus on 7/31. Contains:

THE AUTHORITY #1-29,
PLANETARY/THE AUTHORITY: RULE THE WORLD,
JENNY SPARKS: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE AUTHORITY #1-15,
AUTHORITY ANNUAL 2000 #1,
stories from WILDSTORM SUMMER SPECIAL #1,
a story from WILDSTORM: A CELEBRATION OF 25 YEARS and bonus pages.

I understand pre-orders are already causing predicted shortages, so don’t tary if interested. I already have all of this in digital but love the idea of an all-inclusive Omnibus on my bookshelf.

Well since we have every imaginable digitized comic from DC that exists maybe DCU should buy some other companies and dump that in here too

like Ultraverse Malibu or Dark Horse Comics Greatest World???

what I am hoping get appear in the 20’000 books are

The Question (volume 1) Dennis O’Neil run
Static - milestone
Icon - milestone
Gen 13 - I am not sure if they can get all of these because I am not sure when the volumes switched from Image to Wildstorm or how that even works.
Green Arrow ( vol. 2)
Jonah Hex ( vol. 2 )

some old Weird Western Tales books, or other western books dc has in there library.

1 Like

Green Arrow Rebirth Series
The Terrifics
Smallville comics
Shazam new 52 comics

3 Likes

Red Hood and the Outlaws… Like all of it, the whole series thus far

1 Like

I would like to see the original deadman series.