what are your thoughts on the Aquaman movie!?!?

It was awesome

2 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

I loved it! I’m going to see it today as a las t hurrah to my three-day weekend away from work.

2 Likes

I think its gonna be super epic… I know… pretty lame answer… I am collecting the Aquaman Funko collection, I have all the pops, I have been reading the Aquaman comics to try to get a really good understanding of Aquaman himself, all the previous stories, shows, and movies. I hope I can see the movie soon, haven’t bought tickets yet… but I know its gonna be awesome!!

2 Likes

Very good movie

1 Like

Loved it! I like the story and I thought the villian’s were good.

3 Likes

Good time!

1 Like

Loved Aquaman! The best was seeing the original costume, well done. We thought it was a lot to put into one movie, a lot of arcs, so it was more for us, who knew Aquaman. Aquaman was more cerebral in the comics, not exactly a violent fighter, but we love Jason, and he did a fabulous job. Well cast. We hope he comes back because he makes the movie.

2 Likes

Amazing. Saw it twice. Solid 8/10.

1 Like

Awesome movie! My son and wife loved it :metal:

The costume at the end sold me alone. It had some issues, but gave me a lot of hope for the future in general. Momoa has a certain charm. Wish more focus was put on Black Manta but they’re setting him up to be front and center in the sequel, so I’m fine with it! Wasn’t big on Willem Defoe’s character portrayal—he felt like little more than a plot/exposition device to me. But maybe that’s just me!

I loved it! It was epic!

1 Like

…seriously!!!

Well made movie. I get some of the cheesy lines by Momoa, but it doesn’t really distract me from the overall beauty of the film. Where the heck was this type of CGI work during JL?!? It was serious when it needed to be so I give it an 8/10. My 3rd favorite in the DCEU.

1 Like

My adult son and I went to see it on Christmas Eve and it was awesome! This is the solo movie that Aquaman deserved. Not only do we get a whole new world added to the movie universe, but additional friends and foes for the Justice League going forward. The cinematography was beautiful making Atlantis and the underwater civilizations seem huge. Jason Mamoa continued his portrayal of Aquaman perfectly. He’s both dark and funny without “trying” too hard. I would recommend that everyone go see this movie. If this is the direction the movies are going, DC is on the right path to correcting the faults of many of the earlier movies.

AWESOME

1 Like

It’s the story I expected and wanted. Throne of Atlantis and The Trench. There was a lot going on, but I liked it.

3 Likes

its Fantastic! Good story and great graphis and CGI… Oh and Momoa was the perfect choice as Aquaman… tough and fearless with just enough humor… You don’t add some humor to a story about a guy that can “:talk to fish” and it could have come off a bit strange. LOL Amber Heard was a real surprise. i didn’t know her very well but she comes across as a real kick ass… She was Aquaman’s partnner and equal NOT the damsel in distress.

1 Like

Being a comic nerd, I loved it. It hit all the right marks and had all the right feels. I have heard from friends that aren’t comic nerds, that it isn’t as amazing as I think. I’m confused.

It was good…I liked it better than I did Wonder Woman. Everything looked amazing in the movie. Glad, they just went for it on the looks for the Costumes as Black Manta felt like he stepped right off the pages. I went seen the movie three times but my biggest beef with the movie is all the explosions in the middle of conversations. I understand at the beginning when Orim is telling them that the surfice is going to attack and they do which is all one big ruse…but it seem to just keep happening in the movie. Like the writer’s or director…I don’t care which one. Seemed to not know how to move the dialogue along so they just made an eplotion happen. Other than that it was a great movie with a great Aquaman story…glad they got ride of the bubbles they stand in and talk with the Justice League.

2 Likes