What Are Your Thoughts on Dark Flash, the Villain of 2023’s the Flash?

Thanks to merchandise, it has been confirmed that the Reverse-Flash will not be the main antagonist of 2023’s Flash movie. Instead it will be a variation of Barry Allen known as the Dark Flash. What are your thoughts? Should they have introduced Reverse Flash instead?

4 Likes

Totally. While I am excited to see Keaton and supergirl I wish this movie was less of a big multiverse event and more of a stand alone flash adventure. Eobard being the main villain of the 2023 movie would make a lot more sense then a version of Barry. Also think Wally would have made more sense in the place of “Barry 2”

5 Likes

I had to delete my own post because I was being a negative Nancy, and I realized I am just so exhausted with complaining in my life, one of which, is this movie.

Should Reverse-Flash have been the main bad guy, for me that would be a yes.

I hope who ever pays to see this movie in theaters does enjoy it and doesn’t let the negativity out there towards the movie ruin the fun.

4 Likes

shrug It may turn out to be a very similar villain arc.

The Flash tv show already had a solid Reverse Flash. It also already did the dark alternate Barry story in the form of Savitar. Neither option really excites me or disappoints me for the movie. I suppose I expected Reverse Flash, so I’m mildly surprised it’s different.

2 Likes

Hey, you never know. We could end up getting Barry and Wally going into the new DCU

2 Likes

They definitely shoud’ve just done reverse flash, this is kinda strange and i dont see why they wouldnt do reverse flash. Him being a villain in the movie would just be better and just makes more sense. Although I still think it will be cool to see.

2 Likes