What are your thoughts about the midseason finale of Legends of Tomorrow?

I thought it was crazy, hilarious, and I loved every minute of it. I would totally watch a spinoff series about the Custodians of Chronology, Sirens of Space-Time, and Puppets of Tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ll watch in a while

80s easter eggs off the charts, loved it

Gideon in-person is always a good time

2 Likes

Custodians of Chronology was great! Captured the 80’s aesthetic perfectly. This was the first full episode of this season I’ve watched. I’m eager to see the others now.

2 Likes

Fantastic.

Still the best show on TV right now.

1 Like

Hated it and was even worse than I expected. It’s just not a show for me anymore and the only character I liked was Mick as always

1 Like

@manifest Gideon is the best! I loved how she used Rip’s gun in Sirens of Space-Time.

1 Like

Hilarious! They broke the fourth wall twice. It’s like at this point, they don’t know whether or not they are going to be renewed, so they are being as ridiculous as possible. While it didn’t work for me when The Flash tried to do it last year, I actually think Legends works better as a straight up comedy. I’m enjoying it. The 80s and 70s style theme songs were on point!

1 Like

This season could be as good as season 2, which, IMO, was one of the best CW DC seasons ever, right up there with Arrow Season 1 and Flash Season 1. “Puppets of Tomorrow” was a classic 2 minutes; I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.

I think I’m done with Legends. This show has gotten so bad that I find myself watching now just to see how bad/stupid it can get. I want to enjoy it, but this season it’s almost been painful to watch. When John Constantine is battling literal rainbows and unicorns and singing fairy godmothers something is definitely wrong in the multiverse. I feel bad (to a point) for Caity Lotz and Brandon Routh. They’re better than the material they’re being given at the moment. I thought it was interesting that they weren’t part of the crossover event this year and that I didn’t really miss them not being there.

It was completely bonkers. I loved that they broke the fourth wall and I love the Legend’s craziness. But I kinda hope that is the apex of the zaniness. I love crazy, but that was about as much crazy as I think I can take. But then, it’s LOT, so the possibility of mo’ crazy is always there. And who knows, maybe I’ll be fine with mo’ crazy. Either way, I’m happy to stick around with the Legends.

2 Likes