What Are Your Favorite Threads?

Aw, shuckens.

9 Likes

cough :heart:The Lovin’ Jason Todd Thread​:heart: cough

12 Likes

This is a great idea :bulb:!!! @SteveTrevor2.0 …I’m usually-no order whatsoever.

1. Out of context chaos.
  2. Actual LOL moments in comics.
  3. DC references in other Properties.
  4. Fun/Real references in DC comics.
  5. Mixtape Mondays & Musical references in DC -& Celebrity Appearances in DC comics.

@Zatanna (the ex-mod), @Gothamite.ZJN , @SuperBlueGrodd , @KeyFamily , & @MissInkBlot now @Green.Lantern, @HubCityQuestion , & @D4RK5TARZ gotta double-check cuz that’s straight off the top from so many visits lol. There’s so many more tho!!! @TheWifeOfJasonTodd lovin Jason Todd thread etc. etc. etc.

13 Likes

This is a cool idea.
I’d say the polls ones of fun both DC and Lounge.

The Fan art club threads and gallery too.

The funny image ones (out of context , faces, etc) are great

There’s probably more but they’re not on my mind at the moment :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry lol. But, I was literally sitting there forever trying to get a search bar to appear. Then when I did, I was trying to post from another thread back to here. Kept saying my tag limit was maxed. Just kept cutting out everything until I was down to tags that are absolutely necessary. Still too many!! So, let’s take some pics. No way I’m remembering & retyping all of that hot mess lol. Awesome idea again tho @SteveTrevor2.0 now that I can tag u lol. That point of my post was lost, so again, great idea for a thread…!!!

@Jurisdiction tons of threads I love. All the sports polls etc., as amazing as the people who run them!!! -& really etc etc etc There’s so many. I just went ones I personally go to every time I’m on here…. “Middle Names in Comics” @TheBatgirlofNML

10 Likes

I’m glad!!!

I’ll paypal you later for the free ads

9 Likes

:wink:….got it.

7 Likes

I generally like the threads where we talk about the movies and live action shows (the actual discussions about the quality, content, etc. of released material, not the speculation or industry gossip), and the threads about released books and commentary on solicitations. While I have yet to participate in an actual LAL/WAL and whatever the book reading threads are called, those as well.

As someone who studied graphic design but never considered themselves good enough as an illustrator, I also enjoy the various art threads. The fan art parts of DC Fandome were some of my favorite parts of those events and it would be really cool for DC to do those on a regular basis (perhaps as movies or shows come out, or as books are collected), as self-promotion for the content, and as something that already exists but can only help to build up fan interest.

And finally the various toy threads but in particular the one by the Terrific Toyman which I would link but now can’t find and need to go to the grocery store before it closes…

9 Likes

Very true.

Nice list. Too bad it gave you so much trouble when trying to post.

11 Likes

Priority understood. :grin:

8 Likes

The funny ones.

9 Likes

Here is one I created.
DC Graphic Novel Universe (Similar to a Cinematic Universe but with Comics instead of Movies)

6 Likes

I know :cry:….All the book clubs &….clubs I just have to count as one!?!? Editors notes @NYJt3 I meant to put in original so I’ll just replace last movie u watched since I already have tv show & I rarely do the movies one anyways. I love the editors notes fun/interesting & @SuperBlueGrodd Home State Pride but I’m maxed out so I just add whenever I find an Ohio reference to my list. Just added 2 Akron highway signs, right next to the Metropolis exit on there. Got Silver St. Cloud saying their almost to Akron driving from Gotham too on there. I’m liking where Akron seems to be in the DCU….

6 Likes

Polls! Polls! Polls! and all of its sequels and spinoffs,

and the Dear Journal thread are probably my favorites.

And of course all of my threads.

10 Likes

I love the weekly games:
Mixtape Mondays
Roll For It (when is this coming back @Shayera.Hol?)
Trivia Tuesdays (even though I don’t know anything)
Riddler Wednesdays

Other threads I love:
Good Morning
Celebrity Crush
Mental Health Awareness
NFL Polls
MLB Polls
World Cup Polls
Favorite Quotes
Little Good Things

8 Likes

tenor (11)

6 Likes

Wow. Some great stuff in that thread! Nice work.

5 Likes

Well this was another fun thread I never knew about.

5 Likes

Round 1 will probably close sometime around Wednesday, if I remember it exists.

4 Likes