What are your Favorite Scenes from the DCEU/SnyderVerse?

I’ve been a huge fan of the DCEU for 6 years now. I absolutely love Batfleck, Henry Cavil’s Superman, Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn, and more! The franchise may now be a hit or a miss ever since 2016, but they also have some amazing moments as well! What are your favorite moments from this franchise?

Here are mine:

7 Likes

I absolutely love Rick Flag, and really hope they Jason Todd his butt or something.

3 Likes

When Clark beat my whole team up.

2 Likes

That was a great scene

1 Like

I could list a huge number of scenes from the first two acts of Batman v Superman. For now, let’s just go with the montage based on Superman: Peace on Earth by Paul Dini and Alex Ross:

2 Likes
1 Like

These scenes were sooo goood, especially Harley’s escape and Lex being a ruthless sociopath threatening Superman

1 Like

This was a great montage
I love that Snyder added something like this in

1 Like

@MatthewHecht how do u feel about this scene!! It’s just haunting and epic at the same time!

1 Like

the suicide squad ratcatcher 2 save the day and stop starro
birds of prey harley and cassandra kill black mask
zack snyder justice league the flash back in time to save the team
wonder woman diana stop ares because steve show diana still good in humankind

1 Like

The same as most of Snyder’s scenes-
meh.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hahaha

Meh? I thought you’d love it tbh

Too many! And so far I’d agree with like 99% of these. I’ll post the ones I love that no one else has yet.

Zod’s Coup

Death of The Waynes, personally I think this is the best one

Destroying The World Engine, I dunno what it is but this scene moves me to tears

*%#& the haters I actually LOVE Wonder Woman 1984!

I Renounce My Wish, it brings me to tears

Diana & Steve Say Goodbye/Flight, brings me to tears and my god that music!!!

3 Likes

My favorite Henry Cavill as Superman moment coming in with Truth and Justice line + the comradery with Flash & Batman. Feels warm, light, hopeful and powerful.

^
Batman getting flustered by another league member can be a nice-fun suprise

And the ironic comedy of Flash (with his speed) looking over to see Superman saving a whole building of people while he saved one family was pretty on point.

Be cool if we get Sasha Calle’s Supergirl travelling alongside Flash like in the clip . :eye: :eye:

THIS scene was absolutely insane to watch live. Had me stand up (NO WAY!)

1 Like

Gal Gadot’s best acting right there :clap: :clapper:
Glad they got her flying now !!

1 Like

Every scene in ‘The Suicide Squad’ of Rick Flag being a likeable, honorable person.
Completely turned that character around to be one of my favs.

Been a while since seeing the movie but I recall : Him doing the plan to be bait/distraction so the Rebels can take back power of their government. Not wanting to leave behind Harley. And the epic morale confrontation he has with Peacemaker. He wore a freakin’ cowboy hat and a yellow shirt of a rabbit! What’s not to like!! :grin:

2 Likes

Ik, Rick Flag was so much likable in the sequel

2 Likes

Any scene with Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman is absolutely stunning.

1 Like