What Are Your Favorite DC Daily Moments?

I’d say it’s the Harley Quinn recap episode from when the girls had a night out! I may be back to edit this post with a link to it :stuck_out_tongue:

I plan on going back & watching some of them with my gf for sure

2 Likes

umm is all of them considered an exceptable answer? I watched Titians for the DC daily recaps and Krypto

1 Like

It is remarkable how something so small can blossom into something really great. (I guess it is official, the DCDaily hashtag has been removed.)

From the creator interviews. Andrea Romano and Susan Eisenberg will always be special. Talking to Marv Wolfman about COIE (comic and tv). Any time we could get with Denny O’Neill. (The list could be so much longer) but the grace and aplomb of the DCDaily staff interviewing writers, artists, actors that outside of the studio they would be going bonkers to meet. Yet, always professional if a little goofy on occasion.

The comic book club, the episode recaps, them hosting the absolute bridge watch editions. Hector and John Barrowman totally geeking out about action figures/collectibles.

But, my absolute favorite moment came from Whitney Moore and ingrained on to my frontal lobe forever…”.Baby, cagey wagey.”

You will all be seriously missed and I sincerely hope the band gets back together in some capacity.in the near future.

Extra special shout out to my Dream Team; Clarke, Whitney, Hector, Batsam, and my all time favorite Amy Dallen. My dearest Amy you are a wellspring of kindness, compassion and a never endind hyper ball of goodness.

5 Likes

I’d love a DC Daily t-shirt, along with a @DC_Community t-shirt, both of which I would be more than happy to wear in public.

7 Likes

Just in case the powers that be are reading, I have to say that I don’t think it’s possible to overstate how unusual and special this team’s enthusiasm for DC’s output across all mediums is. I think you’ve made a mistake here, and a fairly obvious one at that.

And, just in case the DC Daily team is reading this: unless there is some sort of contractual impediment to doing it, you all should be on YouTube on Monday afternoon doing pretty much exactly this show. If and when you do, I will be there.

5 Likes

My favorite moment of DC Daily was anytime I got to see the entire cast together, especially Tiffany Smith. She was the main reason why I even subscribed to the streaming service in the first place. However, I came to love everyone on the show, and I looked forward to spending a few minutes with them each day. They made my experience as a fan incredible, and I will miss them all.

2 Likes

I totally agree. Maybe the CW should pick this show up and get this crew back to work immediately!

1 Like

My only wish is that #John_Barrowman could have somehow been a part of the finale.

Probably seems a bit easy but my favorite moment was easily getting a chance to be on set and appear on DC Daily. I will always remember that fondly.

When they celebrated Detective Comics # 1000 episode and April Bowlby Cooking Special.

Well. Show ended the same way it existed for me. Didn’t read my comment & read comments from people who’ve had multiple comments read & even one that dissed them. Just couldn’t win with that show. 1 comment read total & wrote in every time they asked for comments. Must be something they just don’t like about me…

Sexy tuber.
Tiffany will always be a peach after that comment.