What are you running from?

@djd187.81432, All good buddy. What are you reading? I’m reading Doomsday Clock and Seven to Eternity (Image Comic) really good story and art! have about 100 pages left of the 364 pg graphic novel. I had read it years ago but felt like rereading it. I need to get back into the comics on here though. I started the Batman run I cant think of writer right now sorry, but I read the first arc called Shaman and need to start the second part Gothic. Also I am a bit embarrassed to say that I had never read the All New Teen Titans run before this app but it quickly became one of my favorite series. I love team stories. I had missed the middle section when they took it out of rotation but need to finish it now that they have add it back.

2 Likes

I’m a queer teenager in a relatively rural community. I don’t regularly experience homophobia (aside from the usual “that’s gay” from those who don’t realize their words hurt), but I don’t really feel like I belong here anymore, if I ever did at all. Comics and all other forms of fantasy and science fiction help me escape and exist in a place where the wonderful and exciting happens until I can finally escape in real life. It won’t be much longer now, only a year and a half or so. I just need to survive the now.

3 Likes

Comics are a great way to learn something.

1 Like

AquamonC137

I read TNTT Wolfman/Perez run then every TT & Titans issue on here. All the Aquamans, all the Green Arrows, Geoff Johns Lantern run & all the Lantens except still have some lantern corps to finish & the silver age lanterns. I have a bunch to finish on that. All the Birds Of Prey, Batman Rebirth & All Star Batman, Injustice Gods among us, all the JL Darks, only a few Suicide Squads to go to finish those, Gotham City Sirens, some of the additional Doom Patrols which I need to finish. I’m sure I’m forgetting some. I want to do the Manhunters, Checkmate, finish additional Swamp Things, oh I read the DCU exclusive YJ issues. Plenty more. I just finished on a thread b4 this one saying exactly what u said about TNTT. I’d read it in chunks & out of order b4. Never like I read em on here tho. Where it’s straight thru, & all in order, & stays fresh in your mind. It’s so nice, enjoy it, I can say with almost absolute certainty u will. The Johns Lanterns, JL Dark, & Aquaman art was incredible & storytelling was captivating. Injustice art was unreal too. Really, they were all amazing. The Batman Rebirth & All Star I’d never read & it was really good. Reread Superman American Alien, always liked that one. Enjoy, the Wolfman/Perez TNTT run is a great decision for a reread. Wouldn’t say I forgot how good it was, but reading em in order, straight thru, was almost like reading em for the 1st x.

1 Like