What Are You Doing to Celebrate Batman Day?

Comics

1 Like

Flea market with lots of complaining and brooding

Jk I’m staying home all day, doing absolutely nothing but watch Batman movies and reading comics.

1 Like

Probably binging The Batman animated series and enjoying a few of my favorite Batman comics.

1 Like

I’m going to stay at home since its supposed to rain all day anyway and watch a bunch of Batman related things during the day. Then I have some friends coming over for a monthly game night that is going to feature a Batman themed table top RPG that my sister is going to DM. (Think D&D but with Batman characters instead of the D&D ones.) Should be a fun time.

2 Likes

Get all decked out in batman clothes,Ima watch BTAS, TNBA, read some batman comics, probably mess around with my batman figures, and let my girlfriend pick out a batman movie for us to watch. I’m proud of her cuz she really been getting into batman these last few months lol.

1 Like

Reading Batman comics and buying Batman action figures online, bought the whole multiverse collect and connect killer croc wave. Also bought a Jim Gordon and Damian Wayne Robin figure.

2 Likes

:bat: Well, it’s also an anniversary for us in my house this weekend. I am gonna kick it off with “Scooby-Doo! and Guess Who? What A Night For A Dark Knight”, of course sporting Bat themed accessories & clothes, (that’s a rather normal occurance though), & eating out at a fancy restaurant in true Bruce Wayne, playboy style. Have a Super Bat Day Super Fan Friends! :bat:

2 Likes

Just reading some of my fav batz related comics

1 Like

PLAYING ARKHAM KNIGHT

2 Likes

I’ll be jamming out to my Batman Day playlist (I think you can search for it on Apple Music) all day at work while reading through the Batman-heavy tail end of the New 52 Reading Order Part 1 :slight_smile:

After work I see myself continuing to jam out to the bat’s greatest hits (I’ll almost certainly bust out the record store day Neal Hefti album) and then hit up the comic shop to pick through whatever nobody else wanted! I’m also definitely going to say Happy Batman Day to everyone I meet!

4 Likes

Getting disappointed that no one stocks the original BATMAN LONG LIVE THE BAT design on a tee shirt. :frowning: There are variant designs everywhere, but I lagged and never bought it when this press release with the original design was first posted.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/03/07/long-live-the-bat-dc-commemorates-80-years-of-batman-with-worldwide-fan-celebration

So bummed. How does DC think not to continue having this design available, even in their own shop, throughout the year?!

I wore a Joker shirt today :bat: :black_joker:

2 Likes

If you want something off the beaten path, there’s always Plucky Duck and his adventures as Batduck in Tiny Toon Adventures, specifically S1, E39: “Inside Plucky Duck” and the “Bat’s All Folks” short within that episode.

3 Likes

I put up a guest prompt in the classic “Name the Caharacter(s)… Best fit for the scenerio!”

Help Ace the Bathound save an injured Batman from collapsing buildings and mutant Wildebeests!

1 Like

Watched Batman Hush and Gotham by Gaslight here on the streaming service.
Played Arkham City for a bit.
Going to put in Batman (1989), The Dark Knight and Batman v. Superman Dawn of Justice
Then if I don’t conk the hell out. Gonna watch an episode Batman 1960s show on MeTV.

1 Like

Actually did more than I thought. Watch Batman 89 and Batman and Robin. Watch some of BTAS. Beat DCUO Metal event. Been a fun day.

1 Like

Went with a ‘Batman Beyond’ theme this year, having watched the BB pilot, some other of my favorite episodes, the Justice League Unlimited/Batman Beyond episode, plus Return of the Joker (which might be my favorite Batman film tbh). Fun day overall.

1 Like

Finished up Batman Beyond HD. Binged several episodes of Batman: TBatB while reading (gettin caught up) Batman and The Outsiders #5. We checked out B&N and picked up the free Comics! The Batman WL SE cover is cool, it has a cut out mask. Visited the Comic shop and got the 1st print of Batman #638 (wanted to track it down after watching Jason Todd in Ghost!). Doing a Movie marathon: Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders & Batman Vs. Two-Face! Happy Batman Day DCU fam! :bat:

Just bought BvS and I am going to watch that, and I am going to start reading the Batman Rebirth stuff.

1 Like