What Are You Currently Reading?

I just started reading Hellblazer.

4 Likes

right now i am currently reading

Superman: Up in the Sky (2019-)
Katana (2013) New 52
The Demon (1972-1974)
Supergirl (1972-1974)

and at some point I plan to go back to and finish the Dark Justice League vol. 1, I was in the middle of reading it, but sort of drop off when it was switching team members after a certain arc.

4 Likes

I read the first year of Hellblazer and I am taking a break and reading Justice League Dark.

4 Likes

Future State. I am trying to catch up on all of these books before Tuesday and the struggle is real. I do enjoy most of the Future State books. The titles that I have limited knowledge of in the normal continuity like Green Lantern are really throwing me off.

4 Likes

I finished the Batman/The Shadow: The Murder Geniuses 6 issue mini-series.

4 Likes

Wonder Woman 750.
Very fun read. A lot of nice WW stories. Some sweet moments. My favorite was the silver swan one. A very nice story there.

Also finish hell arisen. Really liked it. A nice look into Lex Luthor. A great set up to Death Metal. Definitely got me hyped for it.

Also finished Martian Manhunter 2018.
Such an awesome™:+1:. The origins of and look at Mars. The story of J’ohnzz first outing. Felt like a tv show. Really hope they continue with the going to Mars adventure teased. Need more Manhunter stuff.

4 Likes

I’m reading ‘Batwoman’ from The New 52 run and it’s excellent. The artwork and page designs are so creative and well done and the stories are great. This is one of the best parts of The New 52 so far.

5 Likes

Currently reading Doomsday Clock, the Question and the retro Forever People…Forever People really got me appreciating Deadman (Boston Brand). I really hope that at some point, he gets more love because he’s cool.

5 Likes

I just reread it recently myself. I concur. It’s a way better run than I realized (along the lines of what u said as far as it not being spaced out on the reread) the 1st X I read it not all at once. Plus, I got a bonus because I went in a different direction my 1st X reading it to follow a reading order I was on. Therefore, I had like 3-4 issues I’d never read & idk that til I did reread. Excellent run!!!

3 Likes

Mistouch on my tablet got me started on Naomi

4 Likes

I’m loving Naomi so far!!!

4 Likes

I just did the same about a month ago. It’s very underrated imho. Some of the best storylines & characters since the New 52 era began. The Detective Comics Batwoman Begins run is awesome too. But, even without those, the solo titles are also incredible reading again imho…

4 Likes

I did the triangle era on here minus the crossovers with milestone which now we’re finally getting some of. I loved it. I’d probably reread it if they drop the Milestone issues involved, but it’d have to be a while. That’s a lot of reading to go all the way back thru to include one crossover. I’ll do it eventually tho just so I can say I read it all.

4 Likes

Since announcement future state I’m been currently reading the next batman and dark Detective and justice league and so far it’s been a good read

6 Likes

I have started the Geoff Johns run on Teen Titans.

3 Likes

I just started Dennis O’Neal’s The Question. I’ve tried to read it before, but for some reason I stopped at the second issue. Now reading it again I understand why it gets so much praise. It’s one of the best series I’ve read in awhile. After that I’m thinking I’ll read The Preacher.

4 Likes

Catwoman 80th
Fun read though the cats history.

The donut cop was hilarious​:joy:. The comic con one was great. Imagine that comic characters were like that​:joy:. The sweet one with her sister was nice.

DC Crimes of passion
Some fun with love and all that.

The Batman one really fit me. That was great. With Dick I lean towards Kory normal but this Dick and Babs story was very sweet. The Green Arrow and Canary one was great too. Also Detective Cash was a sweet one.

4 Likes

Taking a break from Funeral for a Friend/World without a Superman to start the Kevin Smith Green Arrow run. Outside of DC I’m working my way through the Mirage Ninja Turtles comics and Spawn.

5 Likes

Just finished bingeing Villains United and both Secret Six series (and not for the first time)-- those I never get tired of!

3 Likes

Just went back and started Batman’s Grave and Green Lantern Seaon 2 from the beginning to get caught up to the new issues.

2 Likes