What Are You Crying About?

What’s hitting you hard in the feels right now? A comic? Movie? Animated tv show for children?

I just watched Arrow’s finale and I got the tears. You know when you finish something and need someone else to understand the emotions coursing through you? That inspired this post.

DC does an amazing job creating captivating stories with dynamic characters we got way too emotionally invested in. This wasn’t the first time, and won’t be the last, that DC made me cry.

What are you emotionally invested in right now?

5 Likes

Definitely the Arrow finale. Seeing all those people show up for Oliver’s funeral just kept hitting me hard over and over again. It was so emotional, but also just about a pitch perfect sendoff

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m still kinda reeling from the Arrow finale. Lots of good moments/callbacks.

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one :cry: @Batman0803 @arkhamassassin

3 Likes

I literally in the truest form, talking 10 seconds ago, just finished Arrow. Not to pile on but me also. I saw posts earlier & avoided them until I watched it about John Diggle. I’m assuming the speculation was over the meteor. I haven’t been to those posts yet. At first I thought Vandal Savage type immortality deal. Then after he approached it thinking GL ring? Anyways, yeah, I’m on the Arrow train.

2 Likes

Arrow for sure, between the funeral and the ring

2 Likes

Yea the same, Arrow still has me sad.

2 Likes

I’ll also throw in that the finale of Doomsday Clock last month left me w/ plenty of joyful tears. Seeing the fully returned JSA and Legion fight along Superman was just so breathtaking and a perfect way to end that series

2 Likes

Yeah that Doomsday Clock ending was spectacular. I heard that it gets referenced in the last issue of Snyder’s Justice League run, but having not read it yet I’m not sure if they officially put Doomsday Clock in continuity or if they took it out of continuity via retcon.

1 Like

Harley Quinn episode 12 with Ivy dying

3 Likes

Yup, thanks for reminding me :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

I try to make everyone else feel my sadness- yes, I am a villain :woman_shrugging:

1 Like