What are some upcoming shows on this app?

Hi, I’m new to this app. I love all the DC universe originals so far and am excited to see Star girl. I wanna know what some other shows that may come to this app are

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to the community, we are getting Harley Quinn season 2 and I think that’s it for TV shows. As for movies, we’re getting Justice League: New Frontiers, Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, Justice League: Gods and Monsters, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, Batman (1989) and Batman Returns. We will be losing Constatine (2005), Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Batman: Under the Red Hood.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention, we are also getting Justice League: War, Justice League vs. Teen Titans, Green Lantern: The Emeral Knight, Justice League: Throne to Atlantis and some other stuff. You will have a great time on this app, there are always new things being added, and unfortunately removed.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I love it already.

4 Likes

Glad to help, and if you have any other questions, you can ask a mod. Welcome to the best community on the internet.

4 Likes

At some point we’ll be getting Bizarro TV, a new DC Universe Original Anthology series with some of the more obscure DC characters. So we have that to look forward to, but it could be a while.

3 Likes

That’s going to be interesting.

1 Like

Has that been confirmed for DC Universe? It was announced for HBO Max. I know Doom Patrol season 2 will be on both, and I really can’t wait for that.

1 Like

Heya- Bizarro TV was indeed announced for DC Universe at NYCC 2019- haven’t heard of it for HBO Max yet- however, Strange Adventures is an HBO Max series; easily confused!

4 Likes

That’s the one. Regardless, it’s the true golden age of comic book television…

1 Like