What Are Some of Your Favorite Comics in Your Collection?

If you are like me, you have a pretty decent comic book collection. Some are ones you reread on an annual basis, some you will probably not look at again. But some of them are parts of your collection that you love, ones you enjoy just looking at. What are some your your favorites. Here are a few of mine:

11 Likes

So many favorites. My treasury editions which introduced me to Neal Adams.

ALL my Warlord comics. ALL my Jon Sable comics. And GL/GA #90. Mike Grell is my favorite artist.

Manhunter by Archie Goodwin and Walt Simonson. I first got it as black and white special edition reprint.

Deathlok, Man-Wolf, Killraven, and Black Panther are favorites that I now own as Marvel Masterworks and TPBs. I collected them all back in the day.

12 Likes

do trades count I only have about 250 floppies

7 Likes

Here are some of my favorites from my collection:

(These aren’t pictures of the actual copies I have, but theyre the same as the ones in my collection)

12 Likes

can often notice details not noticed before in george perez detailed art in coie and history of the dc universe.

6 Likes

And these #1’s are so special I framed them on my wall.

The X-Men and 2099 books are from my dad’s collection and were bought new I believe so those are extra special.

9 Likes

man your dad lucky to have a child to give his comics to I hope I have one some day

7 Likes

People don’t understand how unbelievably HUGE Superman vs. Spiderman was back in the day.

6 Likes

True! And, now that DC and Marvel are owned by entertainment behemoths we’ll never see those cross company team-ups reprinted unless a creator of George Perez’s stature passes away.

I broke down and bought the JLA/Avengers Absolute Edition prior to George’s passing because I knew it would only continue to rise in price.

I also bought these trades of the crossovers before they got too crazy in price.

Finally, you can check my Treasury Editions at these links:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/treasury-editions-from-those-other-guys/1844515

9 Likes

lucky

4 Likes

well I have all of the showcase presents worlds finest trades and all the superman family and batman ones as well I also have all the brave and the bold omnibuses
and all but 3 of the worlds finest run from the 80s

5 Likes