what are some DC characters you created

Oh and Thomas Wayne

@Vroom, I’m actually engaged in a roleplay with him right now with a friend along with one other character I created. Unfortunately, my art skills are lacking so Thane largely exists in my head. I did create a very rough version of him on HeroMachine, but it got deleted.

2 Likes

@Vroom I love zany goofball nuttiness lol ill read it and I’ll read the more serious stuff too I guess lol

1 Like

Vroom Also u should check out my Chris Quinn thread under fan creations I mean if u haven’t already but I don’t think anyone has lol

1 Like

I created NightFrost for a DC fan made character. Son of Darkseid. Named Frostbite. Sent to earth by Darkseid to destroy Superman. (Darkseid was unable to go to earth due to an Apokolips/New Genesis peace treaty). FrostBite never killed the Kryptonian. But due to Batman’s influence, became NightFrost.

1 Like

@NightFrost he sounds very interesting

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Ssoonniiccccccccccc

1 Like

I made a couple more characters in the chris quinn universe tgere supposed to be the wonderland gang but tgey have more powers and they had really messed up childhoods and are completely insane so…

The character I created, borrows some ideas from the Superman: Doomed storyline during n52 but sprinkled with a couple concepts the hulk and weapon-H

Basically somebody sought to recreate the Superman/Doomsday hybrid but this time it’s a perfect mixture of the two, and he transform into doomsday at will. So he can masquerade has clark or superman if needed, but if a situation calls for it he can turn into doomsday. While he is in doomsday, his powers all become kryptonite based and even the bone spurs are kryptonite radiated. I’m not sure if I want to call him Catalcylsm or Reckoning

1 Like

RazorClaw a Doomsday from another earth that is good plus a 3 ring binder full of them

1 Like

Micro sidekick of the Atom

1 Like

Bane, Idsellers, Wildcat tgey sound cool

1 Like

Mine was Behemoth, a hero with unlimited energy that could wipe out a universe if let loose. But he uses it like a red lantern would. He also has physic and mental abilities like Miss Martian/Raven. He also projects what I like to call a soul self, kind of like Negative Man’s power. He can also fly, is invulnerable, and has super strength. I also had an idea about how he saves Raven from dying by putting her into his mind, and then he gains a bit of her power. Hence the Ravenlord bit at the end of my name.

1 Like

@Behemoth.Ravenlord that would be a cool character

1 Like

I don’t have a name for her, but I created a nine to ten season Justice League animated series story in my head a couple years ago and around season six or seven, I had John Stewart sacrifice himself to save the Green Lantern Corps in this epic battle. Anyways, I gave him a young daughter who ends up getting his ring and becomes the sidekick to Hal Jordan and a new member of the teen titans. Not an exciting character, but it’s one I came up with.

2 Likes

@pulsayr she actually does sound exiting i love tge lantern corpses (i dont think thats right word) and my favorites are Jessica Cruz, Bleez, and Star Sapphire and i like john stewart so i think another female green lantern that is the daughter of John would be very interesting