what are some DC characters you created

Mine Chris Quinn the son of Harley Quinn on Earth g2x( working name) but his dad ain’t the joker it some kind of dark evil good share yours the names part of story whatever you want us to know

5 Likes

My character is “Voice”, a man who love to hear musics and gains physical abilities and agility from the music he’s hearing. He love to put some music in the place he is, while fighting cops and stealing money… He wear black and gray clothes and have an homemade mask wich was built by his father. his father die in the street crush by a piece of building while seing a fight between Batman and the Joker. After this moment he doesn’t want his revenge on Batman or The Joker but he pass this part of his life and decide to always be happy… making some jokes in his robbery and the only thing he’s wanted is to never be sad again… I love your character CatBoy20 ^^

3 Likes

@Darkseidwar thank you I love your character i actually made a character kinda like him 3 years ago named soundwave who converted sound to sonic that could shatter bones but then the next year I changed it to a girl who sang and it could alter reality also Im gonna make another thread about Chris Quinn

2 Likes

I will wait for this thread :smiley:

2 Likes

@Darkseidwar I made the thread and called it Chris Quinn under fan creations hope you like the character

2 Likes

I created Althea and Jester Napier, daughter and son of Harley and Joker. Jester’s death faked to ship him to Harley’s sister and Althea who was born after Joker’s second “death” at Harley’s hands being raised by Harley and Jason Todd who Harley fell for while Joker was dead. Lmfao, I have my own little world but my fanfic is filthy smut at times and super weird. It’s my first attempt :joy::joy: I added Jerome Valeska as Althea’s boyfriend who enrages Joker so much he goes and kills every red headed young man in Gotham he can find :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

@Dcgoddessofmayhem they sound awesome I love the names and I think they would be awesome DC characters and hey Maybe they could be Chris’s half bro and sis and they take over Gotham underworld with their mother😸

2 Likes

So far, Marshmallow Pete, Nelly Bobbysox and Hurdle.

4 Likes

@Vroom they all sound very cool and I assume they have awesome abilities.

3 Likes

Also my post is supposed to say evil god not good

2 Likes

Lol, I try to make em interesting. :woman_shrugging: it’s so random and just short weird stories one day I’ll put it together better

2 Likes

@Dcgoddessofmayhem I think they sound very interesting already also I hope you read the Chris Quinn thread I made😁

2 Likes

Oh I had created micro the sidekick of atom

1 Like

I am borrowing the concept of “Superdoom” from the n52 story, for the character I thought of.

So basically it is a genetic perfection of blending Superman and Doomsday into being. It has the powers of Superman but none if his weaknesses. the thing his about powers are they’re all kryptonite based. He has Doomsday sheer disregard for life, ferocity. He isnt a mindless monster he has it a brain…

I’m not sure what call him I’m teetering between Reckoning or Cataclysm

1 Like

@ChrisQuinzel, you can check them (and others, those were just a few), out in the Fan Creations section. The Adventures of Marshmallow Pete thread and my Red/Hood Batman story.

2 Likes

@Vroom I’ll read those I just haven’t went on the fan creations section for a while😂

1 Like

I created a few. My most recent one is Thane, Darkseid’s fourth son. A half-human New God teenager that joins the Titans/Young Justice. Imagine Damien with Superman’s powers. You get the idea.

2 Likes

That sounds rad T_o_P. Have you written/drawn anything with him?

1 Like

@ChrisQuinzel, I hope you like zany goofball nuttiness because that’s what Pete is all about!

My other stuff is substantially more serious though.

1 Like

Jor-El