What Are Best and Recommended Board Games for Beginners to Try That Are Based on DC Universe?

Anyone know what board games are there available to try out for beginners and new players that they have for 1 players and for group players.

I’m looking for games that I can start playing as 1 player (solo/solitaire) and later other players or people can join too.

Games that I’m interested mostly are collectible card games, other type of card games, and want to learn more about pen and paper RPG games similar to D&D and M&M.

2 Likes

I’m trying to find if there is any good Tabletop and RPG board games that are based on DC Universe that got released last year or this year.

1 Like

I don’t believe any pen and paper RPG’s have been released in the last year or two With DC content. About 10 years ago they released DC Adventures, which I’ve never played but have read the book several times. Might be what you’re looking for?

Could always retrofit Mutants and Masterminds to be in DC though!

2 Likes

Later this year they are releasing a B:TAS board game called " Shadow of the Bat " it comes with a ton of awesome paintable miniatures.

5 Likes

DC Heroes from Mayfair games if you can find it. It’s a great game. Savage worlds works great for DC as well.

2 Likes

You can find DC FunkoVerse Strategy game and the first expansion in stores. I believe the second expansion is being released in the near future. They have recently played this on DC Daily.

5 Likes

If you want something Batman themed there is board game called “Almost Got Im.” A card game based around the BTAS episode of the same name. Also there is Gotham Under Seige and it’s expansions.

4 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations

2 Likes

This sounds fun. I am looking it up now!

2 Likes