What Are 5 Obscure Characters, You Love From DC?

1. Atom Smasher
  2. Ma Hunkel
  3. Animal Man
  4. Starman/Thom Kallor (Absolutely loved his quirks)
  5. Wildcat

I agree with bloodviolet…I really wish they’d bring JSA back…it’s one of my favorite series ever.

4 Likes

Animal Man
Obsidian
Zatanna
Red Tornado
Starman (Jack Knight)

4 Likes

Amazing Man
Maxima
Ice
Thunder
Prism
Argent
Deep Blue
Gypsy
Major Bummer

2 Likes

Top 5:

1. Tomar Re
  2. Kilowog
  3. B’dg
  4. Mogo
  5. Galius Zed

main-qimg-f64820485418218d0ef8a0449b04fa2a.png

2 Likes

Dr.swampthing

Thank u for that, I will read it. I just saw your post cuz somehow mine got deleted so I haven’t checked here in a bit. I’m pretty sure teekl was isn’t an offensive word right?

Minus the was kooky keypads

Oops I found it my screen locked up and wouldn’t let me past your post which actually turned out good cuz I saw your text

The Question and Wildcat

1 Like

Crimson Avenger
Zauriel
Gangbuster
Dr Mid-Nite
Agent Liberty (The real one not the madman on Supergirl)

2 Likes
  1. Midnighter
  2. Bunker
  3. Apollo
  4. Dreamer
  5. Jade
3 Likes

Animal Man
Soranik Natu
Cassandra Cain
Miss Martian
Aqualad(Jackson Hyde)

1 Like

Kite Man
Condiment King
Killer Moth
Roxy Rocket
Allergent

Swamp Thing
Aqualad (Garth)
Gentleman Ghost (he was the villian in my first ever comic)
Tiger (from Grayson)
Does Alfred Pennyworth count? No one ever gives him the attention he deserves. Always side lined or background

Alfred is not obscure. Underrated is not the same as obscure.

Every character from Divine Right.

1 Like

My ‘mystery type’ team, maybe new Shadowpact

Dr. Victor October, leader, scientist from Rebirth Detective Comics, first class mind, doesn’t panic. Trans. I’m probably the foremost expert in post human bioweaponry on the planet . Welcome to my evil lair. Ally of Bat family.

NightShade, Homo Magi, Royalty, Create and shape solid shadows, teleporter, from Suicide Squad, Shadowpact,originally from Charlton Comics, like Captain Atom, created by Steve Ditko

Black Orchid, super strength, flight, pheromones, shape shifter, plant based, part of the Green, New 52 Justice League Dark, versions by Neil Gaiman, Jeff Lemire

Blue Devil, invented his demon suit, so technically smart, demon suit trapped in, movie industry, Shadowpact

Zauriel, Outcast Angel, Flight, Aquaman type strength, agility, Sonic Scream, knowledge, abilities from thousands of years of experience, flaming sword, armor,. Created by Morrison in JLA to replace Hawkman, Later.In Shadowpact.

I like the team because no magicians, who could do anything, yet know about magic More sword than sorcery.

All are ‘others.’, like Martian Manhunter. Three not from around here.

3 Likes

Dr. VICTORIA October. Very embarrassing, given her experiences she went through to become what she wanted to be.

I blame auto correct.

Of all the characters I listed, I should have made sure she was named the way she wanted.

Again, apologies.

2 Likes

1.The Spectre
2. Orion
3. Phantom stranger
4. Swamp thing
5. Anti-monitor

2 Likes
  1. Firefly
  2. Killermoth
  3. Kiteman
  4. Detective Chimp