What Announcements Do You Think Will Come Out of WonderCon?

Okay @Applejack said dream big! Dreaming big here! A fan event called DC Universe Fan Con! Where we all can meet each other is announced. Along with a totally expanded library with every comic published ever up to exactly a set determined date by the team. DC Daily is going to incorporate more DC Universe fan stuff into the show. Highlighting fans across the DCU. I said I was dreaming big here!

6 Likes

Everything Iā€™ve ever suggested that DC Universe do will finally be implemented because it will finally be recognized what a Brainiac and golden Goose I am.

5 Likes

I hope they announce the next animated venture for DC Universe and that itā€™s an adaptation of ā€œExit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles.ā€ It just took home the GLAAD Award for ā€œOustanding Comic Book,ā€ beating out Star Wars: Doctor Aphra, Batwoman, Lumberjanes, Fence, Iceman, Runaways and others. It was such a great book.

7 Likes

I canā€™t believe I predicted they would only DOUBLE the library. I was thinking too small!

6 Likes

Iā€™m bummed I cant travel to other cons Iā€™m stuck going to my Denver comic con

You should set up a live feed so us who cant join can enjoy still

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an article about itā€¦ Titans season 2 comes out in the Fall. Stargirl in 2020. Swamp Thing in Mayā€¦ I forgot whatever lol

1 Like

Iā€™d love a PS4 app!

1 Like

Just read the news article. So much goods!

2 Likes

I said I would clear my pull list before this happenedā€¦ ohhh boy.

So many comics!
iā€™m not ready!!! :weary:

6 Likes

Book clubs will be more important than ever! We might just drown in this sea of comics!

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion It will be overwhelming but in all the right ways.

@Zothegreat46 Stargirl in 2020? The original announcementā€™s back when DCU started was it would debut this year. Was it moved back? Did Titans Season 2 take itā€™s place? I mean if the latter especially I canā€™t say I donā€™t get why they would do that, or that Star Girl is taking longer to produce then expected. But while after hearing the 20,000 comics announcement and Krypton Season 1 being so close I would be a jackass to complain about anything tonight. But a tiny bit hoping that I read that wrong.

2 Likes

Soā€¦manyā€¦comics! YES!!!

Krypton is so good and the fact that itā€™ll be here before Shazamā€™s official releaseā€¦has nothing to do with anything. Iā€™m just wicked excited to have Krypton on DC Universe!

faints from happiness

1 Like

DanTheMan, Stargirl is pushed back and Titans season 2 is taking her place in the fall. Iā€™m thinking this is a positive change.

1 Like

Nu52, love the Wonder Woman love from you!!! Sheā€™s always been and always will be my favorite!!!

1 Like