Welcome to the Smallville Fan Club!

217 episodes / 52 weeks - we’ll be done in no time! :wink:

I’m so looking forward to this. Thanks for starting this club and the Watch Parties. Add in the 125+ tie in comics and I’m champing at the bit to get this started. I work weird hours and miss so many of the watch parties but this works perfectly for me. Can’t wait to see it all and meet a whole bunch of y’all in the process.

8 Likes

I’m so glad!! Watch parties are my favorite part of this community and I’m really starting to know people here! I’m glad I can add you to that list! :grin:

8 Likes

Where can I find the smallville incident report?

7 Likes

Hey @Jurisdiction! We will set that thread up when we get closer to the first Watch Party on October 16th! We will tally up knock outs and wrecked cars throughout the watch parties and record the totals for each episode at the end of each event :smiley:

The Loft thread is also in the works and a Wall of Weird thread after a great suggestion by @Reaganfan78 so keep an eye out for that! :smiley:

8 Likes

Ooh ok

8 Likes

Hey there Smallville fans!

Check out the latest Torch article on Michael Rosenbaum!

We have some things in the works for September so keep an eye out for The Loft and Wall of Weird posts coming later this month!

Happy Fall! :leaves: :fallen_leaf:

8 Likes

Just saw that this was a club and I am super excited. I Started watching Smallville when it first came out (I was around 9 years old) and became hooked. I bought every season and watched the entire series more times then I can count.

9 Likes

:star_struck: Welcome welcome!! It is my favorite show and I’m just about to finish my 3rd full rewatch since high school! I thought it would be good research in preparation for this club. :sweat_smile: I’m glad I did too because it gave me tons of ideas for the club! I think you will like the upcoming club events in anticipation of the 20 year anniversary in October! Looking forward to seeing you around Smallville!

9 Likes

Looking at what you have planned already I’m super excited! Thank you for starting this up!

9 Likes

Solid!

x1533

9 Likes
6 Likes

hi

7 Likes

Welcome to the community, friend! :smallville_fan_club:

8 Likes

thanks

6 Likes

:wave: Welcome to the community @ttcoolthomas2023.53920!

6 Likes

whats new

4 Likes

Just listened to this week’s Talk Ville podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum. :smiley: Always cool to hear the behind the scenes stories from them.

4 Likes

i love it

4 Likes

Wow, I’ve been a DCU member since August 2019 and I just discovered this club! Thank you @Bar-El and crew for putting this together!

• I watched every episode of Smallville when the series first aired on the WB and CW.

• I began re-watching the series in order last year;

• I just watched S6 E11 “Justice” and searched the community to see what other DCU Community fans might be saying about it, which led me here!

• I’ve heard a couple of episodes of “Talkville” and enjoyed it. Truth be told I’ve been a semi-regular listener of the Zach Moore “Always Hold On to Smallville” podcast. I love its connection with Craig Byrne, the webmaster at Kryptonsite, the fan site I followed when Smallville first aired.

4 Likes

Welcome to the club!!! Sounds like you’re a seasoned Smallville fan! :partying_face: I’m also a fan of Zach’s podcast! I love that Michael Rosenbaum signs off saying that! It’s like a little plug for that show each week :smiley:

4 Likes