Nah, just as long as you stay

7 Likes

c’mon

7 Likes

I’ve been waiting for you :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Let your warm hands break right through

7 Likes

How much do you want to bet @Bar-El is reading this and reconsidering making this club available to us lmfao

7 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: no take-backsies

7 Likes

Hi-ho, Silver and “Up, up and away!”, I am IN!

Always good to see another Superman-related club out and about. I can’t wait to see what you have planned, @Bar-El!

:superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

Batman said the same thing in The Dark Knight Rises.

However, very few things are better than the Fleischer shorts, so I’ll rise for those. :superhero:

7 Likes

I will join later tonight :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I have a lot of notifications to check up on

6 Likes

I am laughing so hard I’m crying! This was fantastic! Guess what, we’re doing a sing along every Watch Party now! lol

6 Likes

Ahh so Saturdays we watch and Sundays we sing?

6 Likes

Yay!

:laughing:

7 Likes

Yeeees!! Best wishes to you @Bar-El! :heart:

6 Likes

This is amazing and I must have more!

7 Likes

:laughing: IKR?

7 Likes

I am so in on this! I’ve never seen a single second of Smallville but this sounds like the perfect way to watch it - with a bunch of fellow DC fanatics having fun and discussing it all as we go!

Hey @Don-El - what about checking out the DVDs from your local library? Would hate for you to miss out on the fun if it can be avoided. That’s probably how I’ll watch each episode as it’ll prevent any connection issues or streaming problems.

7 Likes

Ding ding ding! You’ve got it! That’s exactly why we’re doing the watch party spoiler free! I am so excited to introduce you to this show!!! :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Is the intention to just do the first season or all 10 seasons over the course of years?

7 Likes

:rofl: I mean we could take an entire decade if we really want to but I have a feeling we’ll need to accelerate our schedule :stuck_out_tongue: we’ll do the first season once a week but I’ve got some ideas for the rest of the series but we’ll decide as a club how we want to proceed :smiley:

8 Likes